Chase

Y/n felt really sad because she liked Baekhyun, but he was engaged to someone else. She had kept her feelings a secret and now had to face the truth.

Y/n was so tired and sad that she took a long, hot shower to feel better. The warm water helped her feel a bit peaceful, but when she closed her eyes, she couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun, which made her feel even sadder.

The masked man who bumped into y/n in the rain couldn't stop thinking about the white scarf she left behind. He felt like fate brought them together and he was curious about her.

Even though he was annoyed at first, he couldn't forget her sorry eyes. He didn't know why she seemed so rushed, but she left an impression on him. He started looking for her in the busy streets.

A few days later y/n was sitting at the bus bench on her way to work. It was earlier in the morning so it was still dark outside and no one is around. She had a weird disturbing feeling in her stomach that something bad was going to happen.

She looked to the left of her and saw a man in a dark hoodie covering his face walking down the street. Y/n tried to ignore it but was frightened when that man ran up to her and stole her purse out of her hands.

" What the fuck!" y/n yelled at the man. Being under a lot of pressure and not thinking in the right mind she decided to chase after him.

" Hey, stop it!" y/n said as she started chasing him. The man came to turn on another road and a soon as y/n made the turn too she heard a gun shot.

Stunned from the sound and unable to move to looked at the most likely dead person beneath her feet. It made y/n sick to her stomach and she felt like she needed to throw up.

Y/n got a sudden worried feeling, what about the person who shot the gun. She looked up, frightened with the fear in front of her.

It was that masked man, he shot the gun