Two

Several weeks had passed since the fun day with Yoongi and his friends. Life had settled into a routine, but the tension between Yoongi and Y/n hadn't completely gone away. Today, Yoongi had an early start at work, leaving Y/n to spend the day with his friends.

The sun was just rising when Yoongi kissed Y/n's forehead gently. "I'll be back later tonight. Call me if you need anything."

Y/n nodded, still half asleep. "Be safe, Yoongi."

As Yoongi walked out the door, he felt the familiar weight of responsibility settle on his shoulders. Leading the mafia was a dangerous, demanding job, but he was determined to protect his loved ones at any cost.

Later that morning, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were in the kitchen preparing breakfast, while Jimin and Jungkook were setting up a movie marathon in the living room. Taehyung was in the garden, carefully tending to the flowers Y/n had planted weeks ago.

Y/n joined Taehyung outside, smiling as she saw him gently watering the plants. "You seem to be enjoying yourself"

Taehyung looked up, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. "I really am" he said with a grin. "How are you feeling today?"

"A bit better," Y/n replied, sitting on the garden bench. "It's nice to have everyone around."

Taehyung sat beside her, their knees almost touching. "I'm glad to hear that. We all care about you, Y/n."

Taehyung couldn't help but notice how the light made Y/n's eyes sparkle. He had been fighting his growing feelings for her, but each moment they spent together made it harder to deny.

"You know, Y/n," Taehyung began hesitantly, "if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

Y/n smiled softly, appreciating his kindness. "Thank you, Tae. That means a lot."

Inside the house, it smelt of pancakes and bacon. Namjoon flipped a pancake with ease, while Jin supervised.

"Not bad, Namjoon. Maybe you won't break anything today," Jin teased.

"Hey, I'm improving!" Namjoon argued, grinning.

As breakfast was served, the group gathered around the table.

Midway through breakfast, Y/n's phone buzzed with a message from Yoongi.

*Hope you're having a good morning. Miss you already.*

Y/n smiled at the message, but as she looked around the table at the friends who had become her family, she felt a pang of guilt. She knew Yoongi was trying his best, but part of her wondered if things would ever truly go back to the way they were.

After breakfast, Y/n decided to take a walk to clear her mind. Taehyung, noticing her mood, offered to join her.

They walked in comfortable silence. As they reached a park bench, Taehyung turned to her, his expression serious.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Y/n replied, curious.

"Do you really think Yoongi can change?" Taehyung's voice was soft, but his eyes were intense.

Y/n hesitated, taken back by the question. "I think he's trying," she said slowly. "But change isn't easy, especially for someone like him."

Taehyung nodded. "I just want what's best for you, Y/n. And sometimes, I wonder if Yoongi is the right person to give you that."

"What do you mean?" Y/n said.

"I mean," Taehyung said. "I care about you. A lot. And I don't want to see you get hurt again."

Y/n looked at him. "Tae..."

Before she could finish, Taehyung gently took her hand. "I'm not trying to come between you and Yoongi. But if there's ever a moment when you need someone, I want you to know I'm here. Just for you."

She didn't know what to say.

As they walked back to the house, Y/n's mind was a going crazy. Little did she and Taehyung know, someone heard the confession that happened in the garden.

That evening, when Yoongi returned home, he found Y/n sitting on the porch, lost in thought. He joined her, reaching out to take her hand.

"How was your day?" he asked, his voice gentle.

"Good," Y/n replied, squeezing his hand. "Just a lot to think about."

Yoongi nodded, sensing her turmoil. "We'll figure it out, Y/n. Together."