Mall

In the aftermath of the scary encounter, Yoongi held Y/n tightly, his arms a reassuring embrace around her trembling form. The room seemed to fade away as he whispered soothing words into her ear, his voice steady

"It's over now," he murmured, his fingers gently stroking her back. "You're safe, Y/n."

Y/n's heartbeat gradually began to slow, synchronized with the rhythm of Yoongi's own heartbeat. She felt his warmth seeping into her, melting away the fear. She lifted her head, meeting his eyes that were filled with genuine concern.

"Thank you, Yoongi," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Yoongi offered her a small smile, his thumb brushing away a tear that had escaped her eye. "Anytime," he replied softly. "I'm here for you."

As the night wore on, Yoongi stayed by Y/n's side, not leaving her for even a moment. They eventually settled on the couch, Y/n wrapped in a blanket and Yoongi's arm around her shoulders. The TV played softly in the background, its sound a comforting presence.

She nestled closer to Yoongi, her head resting on his chest, his steady heartbeat a soothing lullaby.

"Are you feeling better?" Yoongi asked, his voice a gentle whisper.

Y/n nodded, her eyes closing as she basked in his warmth. "Yeah, I am. Thank you for being here."

Yoongi's fingers patterns on her arm as he held her, his touch was reassuring beyond words. "I meant what I said, Y/n. You're not alone in this. I won't let anything happen to you."

In that moment, she knew she had found someone who cared for her deeply, someone who would stand by her side through the darkest of times.

And with that she drifted off to sleep

The night eventually gave way to dawn, and Y/n woke up to the soft rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains. Yoongi was still there, his arm draped over her, their bodies comfortably entwined.

"Good morning," he greeted, his lips curving into a warm smile as he noticed her awakening.

"Morning," Y/n replied with a sleepy smile of her own.

Later that day, Yoongi took Y/n out to the mall. They strolled through the shops, laughter and lighthearted conversation replacing the tension of the previous night. Y/n felt a sense of normalcy returning, buoyed by Yoongi's presence.

Yoongi's Point of View:

As he walked beside Y/n, Yoongi couldn't help but steal glances at her. Her eyes sparkled with a light, and her smile was so beautiful. He noticed the way she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and the genuine interest she showed in the various stores they passed by.

In that moment, surrounded by the sounds of the mall, Yoongi realized just how beautiful Y/n truly was. It wasn't just her physical appearance, though she was undoubtedly stunning. It was the kindness that came from her, and the way she had opened up to him despite the way he is

He found himself falling for her in a way he hadn't expected. It wasn't just about protecting her anymore; it was about wanting to be there for her, to see her smile, and to share in her joys and tears.

As they continued their stroll, Yoongi's hand found its way to Y/n's, their fingers intertwining naturally. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, and she looked up at him with a questioning smile.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

Yoongi nodded, his gaze sincere. "My hands are cold"

Y/n's smile widened, and Yoongi's heart skipped a beat.

Then breaking the peace someone walked toward them