Past

Catching both Yoongi and Y/n by surprise. Walking towards them was a figure from Yoongi's past that Yoongi hadn't expected to see.

His ex-girlfriend, Wheein .

Wheein's appearance sent a shock through Y/n's heart. She had heard about Wheein before from the little talkative Jungkook. Wheein, the person who had once held Yoongi's heart. Y/n couldn't deny the sudden rush of insecurity and jealousy that washed over her.

Yoongi's grip on Y/n's hand tightened, his brows furrowing as he registered Wheein's presence. Memories of their past together resurfaced, stirring emotions that Yoongi thought he had moved past.

"Yoongi," Wheein said, her voice tinged with surprise and a hint of hope. "I can't believe it's you."

Yoongi nodded, his expression guarded. "Wheein," he replied, his tone cautious.

Y/n's heart raced as she felt the tension in the air. She glanced between Yoongi and Wheein, her unease growing.

Wheein's gaze shifted to Y/n, her curiosity evident. "And who's this?" she inquired, her tone subtly probing.

Yoongi took a deep breath, his grip on Y/n's hand not wavering. "Wheein, this is Y/n. Y/n, meet Wheein."

Y/n managed a polite smile, though she couldn't shake off the discomfort that had settled in. "Nice to meet you, Wheein."

Wheein's eyes lingered on Y/n for a moment, her expression inscrutable. "Y/n,.... Tch" she rolled her eyes looking back towards Yoongi

Yoongi's protective instincts kicked in, and he unconsciously moved a bit closer to Y/n, as if shielding her from any potential harm. "Is there something you need,Wheein ?"

Wheein's gaze flickered between them, and there was a moment of hesitation. "I've been thinking about you baby" Wheein said with puppy dog eyes

Y/n's insecurities came out by

Wheein's words. She felt a tightening in her chest, and a fear that maybe Yoongi's past would come back to caim him.

Yoongi's expression remained calm as he listened to Wheein's words. "I'm fine," he replied, his tone steady.

Wheein's gaze dropped. "I know I messed up in the past," she admitted, her voice laced with regret. "But I've realized how much I miss you."

Y/n's heart sank at Wheein's confession. The weight of her own emotions combined with the fear of losing Yoongi.

Y/n was also confused since Yoongi isn't officially hers but the connection they share was definitely there...... right

Yoongi's gaze narrowed slightly, his defenses still up. "Wheein..."

Wheein looked up, desperation in her eyes. "I know I hurt you, but... I want another chance. I still love you."

The words came like a slap to Y/ns face, and Y/n's grip on Yoongi's hand tightened. She exchanged a quick glance with him, trying to read his feelings.

Yoongi took a moment to respond, his gaze shifting between Wheein and Y/n. "Wheein I've moved on."

Wheein's expression faltered, a mix of disappointment and realization crossing her features. She nodded slowly. "I understand."

Feeling a whirlwind of emotions, Y/n stepped back slightly, her heart heavy. She looked at Yoongi, her jealousy and insecurity getting the best of her. "I... I need some space," she said softly, her voice tinged with vulnerability, before turning and walking away.

Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise as he watched Y/n leave. Conflicting emotions were within him, torn between his past and his present.

As Wheein walked away, and Y/n distanced herself, the atmosphere was charged with unspoken feelings. Yoongi stood there, a mixture of confusion and realization settling in. He had a choice to make

His past or his present.