curiosity

Time went by, but Y/n couldn't forget that scary night. The masked man, who was so scary kept bothering her thoughts. She tried to forget by focusing on her normal routines, until something strange happened one evening.

Walking near the bus station, Y/n got scared when she heard sirens. She sped up, her heart racing. Suddenly, the masked man appeared, making her yelp

"Back away from me!" Y/n's voice shook as she yelled at him

The masked man hesitated, then surprised her by taking off his mask. He looked urgent and vulnerable. "I won't hurt you," he said in a strong voice.

Y/n was torn between fear and curiosity. "Who are you?"

He seemed unsure. "I'm part of dangerous things, I didn't want this to involve you."

Sirens got louder, and he got nervous. "I have to go," he said with regret.

Before Y/n could react, he disappeared, leaving her with a lot of feelings and questions.

In the following weeks, Y/n found herself diving into a world she only knew from movies and books with lots of secrets and danger. She couldn't forget the masked man and decided to learn more about him.

She discovered he was part of a powerful mafia that operated in the city's shadows.

Y/n got scared but curious, getting more involved than she ever thought.

One night, while searching for information, in the public library the masked man surprised her again. "Looking for something?" he said.

Y/n was startled, realizing he was no longer hiding. Even though he was dangerous, there was something interesting about him.