Care

Y/n had moved into the big house, glad for Yoongi's help but feeling nervous about the new place. She met Yoongi's friends who seemed mysterious and scary. Even though they were nice, she still felt like she didn't belong there.

One night, Yoongi and friends were gone, leaving Y/n alone. The silence made her more worried as she explored the house to forget her nervous thoughts.

Suddenly, she heard a faint sound—creaky and scary. Her heart raced as she froze, scared and unable to protect herself.

A person in dark clothes came out of the shadows. Y/n was scared but tried to act brave. "Who are you? What do you want?" she asked shakily.

The person looked curious and uncertain. "I'm here for something of Yoongi's," they said cautiously.

Y/n needed time, so she said, "Yoongi isn't here. You should leave before he comes back."

The person smirked. "Why should I listen to you?"

Thinking fast, Y/n said, "Yoongi cares about his stuff. If you take anything, he'll find you. Do you want that?"

The person seemed unsure. Y/n kept talking, hoping to change their mind.

Then there was a noise, footsteps coming closer. The door opened, and Yoongi and friends returned, making the room feel serious.

Relieved, Y/n saw Yoongi's eyes on her. He went forward with his friends. The person realized they were caught.

Yoongi and the person talked seriously. Y/n was scared as she watched. The person got defensive, but then they moved suddenly and a gunshot happened. Y/n was shocked.

She saw the person fall, and everything got quiet. Yoongi looked at her, his face serious. Y/n felt sick, not used to seeing something like this.

Yoongi went to her, his face showing concern. He knew it was hard for her. He held her hand, comforting her.

"It's okay now," he said gently. "You're safe."

Trembling, Y/n spoke up. "I... I didn't expect... I mean, I've never..."

Yoongi understood. He hugged her, letting her know she wasn't alone.

In that moment, Y/n realized Yoongi cared about her, and even though things were tough, she had someone to rely on.