Spice

Yoongi and Y/n, ready to chill out from the craziness of last night, went for a super chill date. Started at this low-key Korean BBQ spot – sizzling meat, you know, the whole deal.

Mid-bite, I hit him with, "Can you handle the spice, Suga?"

Yoongi smirks, flips a meat piece like a boss. "I can handle more than you think."

We're laughing, dishes clattering – vibes are cool. Yoongi, looking at me, says, "You make even regular stuff interesting."

I blush, "Flattery won't get you far, Mr. Mafia."

Yoongi leans back, mischief in his eyes. "Challenge accepted?"

We end up going to the night market. Yoongi's leading, we're trying street food, dodging people. He says, "I like these places, different side of the city, you know? It's like a different world away from the chaos"

I just nod and say "mmh". He always says poetic stuff that I just smile and nod too.

Then we come up to this fortune teller's booth. Yoongi says, "You into this stuff?"

I chuckle, "Why not? Let's see what the future holds."

After some weird prediction, we leave, Yoongi smirks. "Apparently, we're destined for something... thrilling."

I tease, "Like we need more excitement."

Finish the night at a jazz bar – soft music, good convo. Yoongi's swirling his drink, "You make me forget the chaos, even for a sec."

I smile, "That's what good company does, right?"

We stroll in the city park, streetlights dim. Yoongi admits, "I like being with you, Y/n. It's... different."

I'm feeling it too, "Different's good. Normal gets old."

We find this quiet bench, "I don't want this night to end." Yoongi says

I playfully bump him, "Who says it has to?"

We decide to hit a rooftop with a city view. Skyline's sparkling, and Yoongi's all captivated.

I nudge him, "Not bad, huh?"

Yoongi nods, "Not bad at all."

We sit in silence, city below us humming. Yoongi glances at me, "This is nice. Just being here with you."

I smile, "Glad you think so."

Looking at city lights, Yoongi adds, "Whatever happens, Y/n, I want more nights like this."

I put my hand on his, "Me too, Yoongi. All with you."

Under the starry sky, we soak in the moment, finding peace in each other's company with all the craziness in Yoongi's world.