(S2) Chapter 4 - Positive Point Of View

Morning arrives and with the hot sun beaming on them, it's hard for them to stay asleep. Miles twists and turns trying to go back to sleep but it just wouldn't happen. He gets up and starts to clean up his blankets.

15 minutes later, he finishes and sits down on a nearby chair waiting for Gwen to get up.

"What the hell do we do?... we can't be like this forever.." Miles thought while scrolling through his phone, looking at old memories of his family and friends.

Shortly after Gwen starts to groan and cover her eyes trying to block out the sun. She quickly gets up to avoid any more heat and starts to clean up her blankets.

She finishes and sits down on the chair next to him, looking at the pictures he was scrolling through.

"Good memories huh? Atleast those didn't get deleted when we got transported here.." Gwen said, looking at her own phone.

"I... I'm going to see them again. We are going to get out of this dimension no matter what happens. And that's a promise." Miles stands up and puts on his ski mask. "No more playing around. We seriously have to find a way out of here." Miles starts to crawl down the building, into a alley beneath him.

Gwen puts on her own mask and follows him down, wondering where they're going to go.

"So. We are going to go to the subway first. If we don't find a collider there then we'll look somewhere else." Miles said while jumping down.

Gwen nodded and followed him down the alley.

They started to swing towards the subway, hoping to find something that will clue them onto their way to get back home.

Okay so I should probably say this before I continue. If you read the description you probably saw the part about smut, and if you did see that part your probably wondering where that specific part is at right? Well I've been thinking about it and there's a 70% chance that it won't happen. There's a lot of factors that I have thought about and it's mostly because where I plan on taking the rest of this story. And I just can't seem to find a part where I can't force this in. It just doesn't seem right considering the fact that this part of the story won't include much romance between them anyway. Now it isn't guaranteed it won't happen I'm just saying, it most likely won't. Now back on to the rest of this chapter.

They arrived at the subway, a little bit tired from the long swing it took to get there. Miles lead Gwen to the site he found the collider in and to their surprise it was there, but it wasn't complete to be activated.

"Shit. They haven't finished building it." Miles sighed.

"We can't wait for them to finish it either... hmm.." Gwen kept thinking for alternative ideas but nothing came to mind.

Both of their spider senses went off behind them and as they turned around they noticed a portal forming. Someone stepped out that looked just like them but a little bit more technology to his suit.

"I found them." He said while holding up his suspicious watch to his mouth.

"You guys are in the wrong dimension. How and why?" The spider asked while watching them closely.

"Because of that thing behind us." Miles moved so he could see the collider.

"Mm. You guys don't work with Fisk do you?" He asked.

"No? Of course not." Gwen put her hands on her hips. "Who are you anyway?"

"Oop! My apologies." He took off his mask and introduced himself. "I'm Denzo Reeds. Or in other terms, the guy who manages situations like your own." He held out his hand hoping to get a handshake from one of them.

Miles shook his hand and released it shortly after. "So, your here to take us back to our original dimension?" Miles asked.

"Yes, But there is another issue. You've happened to stumble onto one of the 4 dimensions that have a collider. The one in your dimension is already destroyed so that one isn't worried about but the rest of the 3 need to be destroyed too. Otherwise dimensions may collide into each other and cause black holes." Denzo caught his breath.

They both tried to wrap their heads around it but couldn't understand.

"Basically, the rest of the 3 need to be destroyed too. Or else everyone you know and love dies. Sums it up?" Denzo said fixing his posture.

"I'm pretty sure that's all we needed to hear." Gwen said. "But what does this have to do with us?"

"Well, we need spiders to destory them. And all of us back at the spider hq thought you guys would be a perfect fit because you don't glitch every minute. Only once a day, which I still have to find out why you guys are so special." Denzo said rubbing his chin. "Anyway  do you guys think your up for it?"

"I don't know... how can we trust you?" Miles said.

"Because I just walked into this room from a portal?" Denzo said jokingly. "Plus I have to bring you back to the spider hq anyway so we can discuss this more."

"Well.. what do you think Gwen? Go with him?" Miles looked over at her.

"If he's our only chance of going back home. We better get ready to do this dimension teleport again." Gwen said stepping forward towards him. "We're ready to go."

"Perfect. Before you guys enter though, you guys need to wear these wristbands. They allow you access to the hq without glitching out." Denzo gave them both wristbands.

They put them on and followed Denzo through the portal.

So I have decided that I'm going to post one chapter every Saturday. It will be around 600-2500 words depending on the chapter.