(S2) Chapter 4.5 - Denzo and Denzy

"Welcome to the Spider Headquarters you guys!" Denzo said excitedly! "If you guys do your job correctly you'll be able to have full access here through this thingy!" Denzo shows them his watch.

"Woah... it looks like a city. This is just a Headquarters?" Miles asked.

"Yup! And honestly I would be very glad if you guys could come here everyday. We could be friends!" Denzo said frantically moving his hands.

"Uh.. yeah sure?" Gwen said a little suspicious of the overly happy boy.

Just then a girl looking very similar to Denzo swings onto the bridge they were walking on.

"Who's that?" Miles asked.

"That's my sister, Denzy. Surprisingly we both got bit by the same spider because I didn't kill it when it bit me." Denzo said laughing.

"Sorry guys my brother can be a bit of a handful, he's a good spider though." Denzy laughed. "Denzy. You?"

"Miles and Gwen. Nice to meet you." Miles spoke up for them.

"You too. So I'm assuming Denzo told you about the situation correct?"

They both nod.

"Good. So before you guys do go on your mission I would like to let you guys explain to your families what's going on. If you haven't already told them your a spider then this may be a little bit harder. I don't want them to worry about you guys while you're on your mission." Denzy said with a serious look on your face.

"I guess now would be a good time to tell them..." Miles said.

Gwen nodded in agreement. "So how do we go back to our original dimension anyway?"

"With this!" Denzo pulled out a watch similar to the one he had on his wrist. "This is the watch you'll get when you complete your mission and destory all the colliders. This is a demo watch and only has 3 dimensions teleports." Denzo handed Miles the watch. "It has an extra one just in case you guys accidentally go to the wrong dimension. You only need 2 to go there and back."

"Mmhmm. But how do we know which one we need to use?" Gwen said.

"It has a save library of all the dimensions you visited. Since your already in this one it'll be saved and the watch collects your DNA, so it automatically knows which dimension your from. Also all the dimensions with colliders are in a save file so you should be alright." Denzo caught his breath.

"Hm. Ok simple enough. Let's get ready to go?" Miles said clicking a big red button to open a portal to their home dimension.

"Yeah... this is going to be so stressful.." Gwen sighed.

"I hope you find the confidence to tell your parents guys!" Denzo and Denzy said.

"Also you can just call me Dizzy." Denzy said.

They both nodded and stepped through their portal, quickly returning to their dimension.

This isn't exactly a part more of an add on to chapter 4. It'll be released on the same day.