Sexual Wishes (Non-Canon)

I've come to the conclusion that, this part won't be Canon, since the only reason I'm writing this is because I made a promise. The story will start back to where Denzo left Miles room. I will delete or re write the ending to theat chapter shortly after this one is released.

Miles put his wallet back into his pocket and
stood from the chair, not knowing what to do from here.

"Do you have a messy bedroom Miles?" Gwen noticed he checked his wallet.

"No... I don't. Do you want to.. start there?" Miles looked at his bedroom door and started to blush.

Gwen nodded and began to walk towards Miles room, grabbing his hand to pull him with her.

Miles could feel himself getting a little aroused in a certain area and tried to calm himself down.

Gwen opened his room door and walked her and him into it, closing the door behind them. She sat down on his bed and pat the spot beside her, so he could sit down.

Miles sat down next to her, his fingers nervously twitching.

"Uh... how about we start with just kissing okay?" Gwen said starting to show her nervous side.

Miles slowly nodded and started to scoot towards her.

Gwen followed and quickly touched their lips together. Gwen to moan a little bit but didn't mind it.

Miles slowly started to use a bit of tounge after finding a little of assertiveness.

Gwen started to rub his thigh with her hand, as she slowly started to move it up towards his zipper.

Miles slightly grunted and released the kiss to speak. "Uhm.. are you... sure?"

"Positive." Gwen unzipped his zipper and unbuttoned his button. "oh.. oh wow Miles..."

Miles started to rub the back of his head as he noticed Gwen staring at the bulge in his underwear.

Gwen started to rub his area with her hand. Miles quickly grew larger as he started to moan slightly. She stood up from the bed and took her shirt off, just showing her bra.

Miles closed his eyes as he felt he shouldn't look. Gwen then got on her knees and completely took off Miles pants. Slowly moving her hand to the top of his underwear.

"Wait..." Miles suddenly said. "What are you going to do?"

"You'll see.." Gwen giggled as she slowly started to pull down his underwear.

Miles gulped as he heard a gasp from Gwen, and felt cool air down there.

"i.I.. your um.. your not small.." Gwen blushed furiously. She slowly wrapped her hand around his member as she started to go up and down.

Miles began to moan, a lot. For some reason this felt very good for him and he didn't know how to control it. His member slowly started to twitch as she was driving him to his climax.

She slowed down as she didn't want to make a mess already. She thought about all of the out comes and thought of an idea to prevent any mess. She slowly put her mouth on his tip and started to stroke faster.

Miles looked at her in shock as he quickly felt something coming. After around 40 seconds he released into her mouth and instantly felt bad.

Gwen picked up her head and spit into a trash can. She smiled and began to take off more of her clothes.

Miles looked away again as he felt he shouldn't see this.

She took off her bra, and pants. Only leaving her in panties. She noticed Miles closing his eyes and decided to push him on the bed.

Miles instantly opened his eyes to see Gwen standing over him, basically naked. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Miles tried to add a little bit of comedy to the situation.

"I'm just following what I've seen in... videos." Gwen giggled and slowly climbed on top of him making sure not to rub against him in that area.

Miles looked at her face and decided now is the time. "You... have a condom I'm assuming?"

"Mhm. And I'll put it on for you." Gwen tore open the wrapper and carefully put it on him. She then started to blush and told him to look away as she took her panties off.

Miles followed her instruction and... you know what? I ain't writing no more of this. It's damn near 2am and I basically did my end of the deal. There ya go @PeakReWrites (they make similar stories to mine. Go check em out.)