(S3 Premier) Chapter 1 - 14A3

Miles got off of the couch and started to feel a bit nervous, considering the options he has.

"It's whatever... I'll figure out something. But for now, I have to go to this dimension or whatever." Miles sighed and put on his mask, leaving the room in a swift breeze.

He walked through the hallway and entered the elevator, pushing the button to go the first floor. 

(pov switch brodie!)

"Do you know what's taking him so long? It's like 8pm or something." Denzy grumbled and sat down in one of the chairs.

"He should be coming, just give him some time. He's probably like really nervous about this." Gwen sighed.

Denzo started to sweat a little bit, as his own nervousness was starting to get to him.

"Yo, you good?" Denzy tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yeah... just don't want to die, thats it." Denzy laughed awkwardly before starting to bite on his finger nails.

A few minutes later the doors opened. Miles walked to the front of the room where everybody else was standing.

"Took you long enough. Now open the dimension because we really have to go." Gwen started to tap her foot.

"Yeah yeah I know." Miles pushed a couple of buttons on the watch and behind him, a purple portal appeared.

"14A3 right?" Denzo stopped biting his finger nails.

"Yup. Alright well, we'll call you if something goes wrong." Miles nodded and began to walk backwards.

"Okay. And don't take your time." Denzy had a serious look on her face.

"Yeah yea-" Before his sentence could finish he was already in the other dimension.

Gwen waved and followed him through it, a little nervous about all of this.

Uhh so like its been around 3 weeks? Yeah I know my bad. Anyway, this wasn't really a chapter just something to get my mind reminded. Regardless I should be posting consistently now so stick around. You get it? Cause like spider webs and shit? Funny.