(S2) Chapter 5 - Family Matters & Matters

Miles and Gwen stepped in their own dimension for the first time in 4 days.

"It feels so... weird doesn't it?" Gwen stated while looking around.

"Well we are on top of a roof." Miles said laughing a bit. "Come on let's get down." Miles jumped off the high building, diving through the air. Gwen followed and jumped off the roof too, catching every bit of air on the way down.

They slowed down their fall and slowly webbed themselves down on the ground.

"Well, I'm pretty sure we both have different ways to go. So when we are don't we will meet at the pizza spot on the corner, on top of the roof so we can transport back to the Headquarters." Gwen said.

"Sounds about right. I'll see you in 2-3 hours?" Miles asked.

"Mmhmm." Gwen swung off too her parents apartment.

Miles Confession:

Miles got to the front of his complexes doorstep and hesitated a little while opening the door. He slowly took steps upstairs until he reached their apartment.

He knocked on the door not knowing what to expect from his absence and how his parents must feel.

The door opens and there sits Rio?

"Miles?... Where have you been?!" Rio said hurriedly hugging him. "We looked everywhere for you!"

"How about... we go inside and talk about it?" Miles said hugging her back.

(I'm not gonna lie. I ain't writing allat.)

Gwen's Confession:

(I ain't writing her's either)

Gwen crawled through her apartments window, looking for her dad.

"Dad?! You home?!" Gwen's shouted.

"Gwen?! You finally came back!" He shouted from the bedroom. He rushed out to the kitchen and gave her a hard hug. Which she returned.

"Where have you been?!" He said while letting go of her.

"Funny story actually..." She said while rubbing the back of her head.

About 3 hours later they both arrived at the pizza spot a little shook by the amount of yelling they both received.

"Uhm.... did yours take it easy?" Miles said hunching his back over.

"Well the only part my dad was mad about was me not telling me I'm a superhero. He understood the part about me leaving though." Gwen chuckled. "You?"

"They only let me go because they didn't want any black holes to form. That's it." Miles said. "Anyway let's get ba-"

The watch suddenly started to ring. Miles tapped the green button and answered the call.

"Hey! How did it go?" Denzo shouted.

"Not well, but they allowed it." Miles said smiling a bit.

"Great! Well get back as soon as you can. We have a lot to discuss about." Denzo said hanging up the watch.

Miles opened up a portal to the Spider Headquarters and stepped through it with Gwen.

They got to the other side and walked on the bridge again.

"Hey Gwen, does this feel right too you?" Miles asked while walking with her.

"Maybe just a little bit. But honestly, we may be able to go home but I want to be safe before we do. Okay?" Gwen said punching his shoulder.