Chapter 8 - Finale

Miles slingshots himself into Kingpin making him stumble back a little bit, on a piece of concrete  that was flying around the collider.

"Who is this bootleg Spider-Man?" Kingpin chuckles, gathering his footing. "If I were you, I would get the hell out of here! Before... *pulls out a glock 19* something bad happens." Kingpin said pointing it at him.

"With how big you are, having to use a gun is kind of... weak. If you ask me though." Miles said webbing the gun out of his hand. "Use these." Miles said punching him in the face. *More effective right?*

Kingpin grunted a little bit, rushing towards Miles. Kingpin tried to grab him but Gwen webbed his face, making him trip a little bit while trying to take the web off.

"Hey, Spider! Go try to turn the Collider off in the control room!" Gwen said using her feet to pin down Kingpin. 

Miles nodded and sling shotted himself into the control room, frantically looking around for a big red button of some sort. Miles kept looking around sweating a little at the intense pressure of this... odd situation that seems a little forced?

Miles spotted a button that stood out from the rest, it was red and had a big sign above of it that read: "EMERGENCY CANCEL".

"That looks promising." Miles said to himself reaching out his hand to press the button. He felt a sharp pain in his back causing him to fall to the floor groaning.

"Miles. I told you, I wouldn't let you stop it. This is way more important than you could ever think. If your wondering what I hit you with, it's a paralyzing dart. You'll be able to move in about an hour." Prowler said picking up Miles.

Electricity danced around Miles body, Arron dropped him from the sudden shock he felt on his shoulder. The lights started flickering as Miles stood up and started to absorb all of the energy from the control room, the Collider was still active but the control room couldn't be used anymore. Miles took a step towards Prowler clearly pissed off.

"You know.... I never thought my own uncle would try and stop me. I think you chose the wrong side... what do you think?" Miles said balling up his fist while he took another step forward.

"Miles. You wouldn't understand why I do this. I do this for our family's safety! If I didn't Kingpin would have killed everyone you know and love! I don't like this, I never did. But I have to do this!" Arron said taking off his mask.

Miles stopped moving and thought for a little bit. Miles frantically shook his head and started charging up his fist again. "Nah... that doesn't make sense. How would he know us anyway? He wouldn't unless you told him!" Miles said lunging towards him.\

Miles was about to swing until Gwen shot a web at him trying to hold him back.

"No! You'll kill him Miles! Don't!" Gwen said tightening the grip on her web.

Miles kept trying to go forward but she was pretty strong. Miles shouted and electricity shot up the web causing Gwen to fall backwards toward the collider.

Miles turned around and immediately jumped down into the collider trying to save her from falling in. Gwen couldn't move because of the sudden shock that was sent throughout her body.

Miles dived through the air trying to catch up with Gwen. Miles grabbed her hand and tried to shoot his web on some sort of surface but failed.

They both fell into the collider and disappeared somewhere else.

Ayo! What's good reader? How you doing? Anyway, if your wondering if this is the end of the story or not, it ain't. Season 2 will be out today. Peace out.