(S2) Chapter 9.5 - Close Your Eyes (Very Short)

Miles stopped the kiss and quickly caught his breath as he looked Gwen in the eyes.

"That was... your lips are soft... I enjoyed that..." Miles slowly looked away.

Gwen smiled. "Well... what do you want to do now?"

Miles quickly looked back at her and blushed furiously while his fingers twitched. "I... I don't know..."

Gwen put her hand on his thigh. "Well okay... I know what we can do then." Gwen blushed a bit but kept her composure.

"Are you... okay? You never act like this..." Miles lost his blush and look generally concerned.

"What do you mean?" She took her hand off his thigh.

"I feel like your being forced to you know... do that. You never give off those vibes and it's just like...I don't know.." Miles said.

"Hey Miles, did Denzo talk to you about telling you that you like me?" Gwen sat up on the couch.

"Yeah.. you?" Miles chuckled a bit.

"Mhm. Do we really like each other though?" Gwen asked while looking at Miles.

"I like you, like a lot." Miles smiled and continued to look at the ground.

"Me too. I like you, like more then a friend. But I don't know what to do with my feelings though..." Gwen started to yawn.

"Me either. But we can think about it when we are wide awake hm?" Miles began to yawn too.

Miles looked over at Gwen and noticed she had fell asleep. Miles got up off the couch and lied her down on the couch and put a blanket over her. He left 120$ on the table, turned the light off and locked the door on his way out of her room.

Hello reader. So this chapter was extremely short because I'm extremely tired. But since it's short the next chapter (Chapter 10) Will be released August 17th and Season 3 Chapter 1 will be released on August 20th. Season 4 will be the final season.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6Ec5LeRzkisa5KJtwLfOoW?si=h2j4udlWSKSrUzzrgxuTuw