(S3) Chapter 3 - Mile Might

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Miles started to yell at him.

"Clam down boy. I'll prove it." He takes off his mask and surprisingly, he has the exact facial figures as Miles.

"No! You are not-" Miles stopped himself and tried to calm down. "Gwen are you still okay?"

"Yeah... I think so." Gwen sighed and looked back up at the woman.

"Oh I'm sorry, I never even introduced myself! My name is Polly! I already know your name though, Gwen." Polly laughed.

"Wait wait wait hold on, bro what did you do to my hair?" Miles had a disgusted look on his face.

"What? I think I made it look better then what you have actually." Miles 2 said with a proud voice.

"Nah... that shits ass bro." Miles frowned a bit under his mask.

"Yeah, that's like half locks half fade. What even is that?" Gwen tilted her head a bit.

"Whatever!" Miles 2 crossed his arms with a little angry frown on his face. "The point is, you two are about to fail your misson so ha!"

*hm.. you know.... the ropes that are locking onto me seem to hold alot of electricity... that might be useful, if I just keep charging it.* Miles continued to charge it, but slowly and silently.

The floor started to shake, the collider getting stronger and stronger.

"Hm, you think Fisk will get his family back this time?" Polly started to rub his chin.

"Honestly I have no idea. But even if they do, they aren't going to be the same and I think he knows that deep down." Miles 2 sighed and started to tap his feet. "This is taking to long.."

*just a little bit more...* Miles started to charge it a little faster until the electric resistant rope over heated and began to unravel.

"What are you doing?" Miles 2 started to walk behind him.

Miles waited for the right moment and jumped out of his chair, ready to fight to stop the collider... again.

"Gosh that rope was cheap." Miles 2 balled his fist but this time it showed red electricity. "Let's rumble yeah?"

"You can do this Miles!" Gwen shouted while trying to free herself.

Miles started to run towards Gwen until Miles 2 threw a bolt at him.

"She stays seated, this is between you and me." Miles 2 snickered and recharged his hand.

Miles felt no pain and infact felt like he got a power up. "...ow?"

"Yeah! That's too eas-" Miles 2 fell to the ground for no reason that was known yet.

Denzo put down Miles 2 crossbow back on the table and walked over to Gwen to untie her.

"Gosh that guy was annoying." Denzo chuckled.

"Who the hell is that?" Polly had a serious look on her face.

"Oh, I'm Denzo. Your next by the way!" Denzo smiled.

"Wha-" Polly also fell, due to Miles shooting the last arrow.

"Denzo! Where did you come from?" Gwen got out of her seat rubbing her wrists.

"Well, we were listening through you watches and it seemed like you guys needed help!" Denzo opened the Control Room with his web. "Yall are ready right?"

"No not exactly. I'm still a little bit dizzy." Miles started to scratch his head a little bit feeling a little nauseous.

"You'll be alright, plus we have to do this now." Gwen walked beside him to the control room and they prepared for action.

This chapter was shorter than the other chapters. I try to write more but I usually get headaches from these so they might be shorter then others. That's okay though because that means there will be more chapters!