(S3) Chapter 5: Power Me Up

(I don't remember much from what I wrote and I don't feel like going back and reading. So I may get some dates or times wrong.)

"Okay Gwen so the plan is... I don't really know! Just help me whoop Kingpin's and break the collider. Simple ain't it?" Miles smirked through his mask.

Gwen sighed. "Dude. Why are you acting like that?"

Miles tilted his head. "Like what?"

Gwen shook his head. "Nevermind."

Miles shrugged his shoulders and jumped into action. Gwen quickly followed behind and stuck a web onto Kingpin's face.

"Was that really necessary?" Fisk ripped the web off his face. "That... won't work."

Gwen kicked him in the gut. "I did it to distract you, not blind you!"

"Hu-" Fisk was interrupted by Miles shocking his body.

"How does that fe-" Miles was flung back by Fisk's kick.

Fisk wiped his shoulder off. "Ouch."

Miles sat down on one of the collider generators. "Maybe this can charge the gadget Denzo gave me."

Miles put both of his hands in the generator and started to intake energy from it.

Miles body started to have electricity passing through it. Slowly making him turn orange a little.

"That might be a little much?" Gwen glanced over at Miles while fighting off Kingpin.

"I'm... handling... IT!" Miles took his hands off the generator and looked at them.

"They're... glowing?" Miles pointed his finger and lighting flew out. "That's sick."

Miles jumped back up onto the flying bus Gwen and Kingpin were fighting on.

Miles shot a web onto Kingpin and lighting started flowing through it. He pulled Kingpin towards him and Venom punched him with all of his force.

"Woah... that gadget is useful huh?" Gwen put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah. Now let me use it to destroy this collider." Miles jumped off the bus and started to dive towards the power source.