5

In her dream, Luna found herself walking through a picturesque meadow with her husband, reminiscing about the sweet moments they had shared in the past. They were laughing, holding hands, and everything felt perfect.

"I don't have much time now, Seb. No matter how cruel you are to me even behind my back, as long as you don't have a falling-out with me, I will accept everything you do."

However, as she stood up walking at their living room and sat at the sofa not wanting to let her husband hears her cry. Tears welled up in her eyes as she noticed the changes in her husband's behavior over time.

He was no longer the kind and loving man she once knew; instead, he had become more abusive and distant. She struggled with the thought of leaving him, but a deep sense of regret and responsibility for choosing this path over her dreams held her back.

"It's been fifteen years that I abandoned everything just for you, Sebastian. I quitted university and embarked on the adventure with you. I give up everything including my business. It wasn't easy but we finally made it to something. Yet, now I am suffering another form of "hardship"."

~

Her husband suddenly stirred awake and noticed that she hadn't prepared breakfast as she usually did. Despite her not feeling well, he initially appeared sweet and concerned. "I woke up feeling cold on my side. Why did you woke up so early?" He asked. "Ever since then I woke up early." She replied coldly.

However, his mood quickly shifted when he noticed a simple flower on the table. "When did you start raising this kind of flowers?!" He became grumpy and started complaining, perhaps reflecting his unpredictable and volatile temperament.

The conflicting emotions overwhelmed the woman as she tried to navigate her difficult reality. Her heart yearned for the affectionate man she had married, but she couldn't ignore the reality of the abusive behavior he now displayed. The internal struggle left her feeling trapped, torn between her dreams and the choices she had made.

"But.. who else can I blame? This is the path that I chose."