7

In a quaint suburban neighborhood, the setting sun painted the sky in hues of orange and pink. “Hey, Doctor Aiden! I don't want to be burden to you, I can handle myself going home all alone.” She said. “I've already told you that it's hard to get a cab these days. Your body is weak now. You won't be able to withstand the wind.” Dr. Aiden said.

“I am good, Dr. Aiden. You don't have to.” She smiles but it insisted again. “You should just accept my offer, you are not a burden to me.” “But...” she got cut off when Dr. Aiden, stood next to his sleek, black luxury car.

Luna hesitated for a moment, feeling flattered yet uncertain about accepting the doctor's offer. However, the assurance of a safe and comfortable ride eventually convinced her to accept his kind gesture. With a gentle smile, Dr. Aiden opened the car door for her, and she gracefully stepped in, feeling the soft leather seats beneath her.

As they drove through the picturesque streets, Dr. Aiden engaged Luna in light conversation, putting her at ease with his warm demeanor and genuine interest in her well-being. He pointed out the local landmarks and shared stories of his medical practice, making the journey feel like a delightful adventure.

Unbeknownst to them, Luna's husband, Sebastian, had returned home early from work that day. As he approached the house, he saw the unfamiliar sight of his wife stepping out of a luxurious car, with a dashing doctor at her side. Confusion mixed with anger clouded his expression as he watched them exchange farewells.

Dr. Aiden bid Luna a goodbye with a kind smile, reassuring her that he would check up on her in a few days. As she walked towards her house, she finally noticed her husband standing there, his eyes burning with a mix of emotions. A feeling of guilt washed over her, as she had not expected her simple car ride to cause such turmoil.

“So this is what you are doing behind my back.”