8

In a tense and ominous scene, Sebastian's footsteps echoed down the dimly lit hallway as he returned home unexpectedly. The air was heavy with anticipation, and the atmosphere seemed to tremble with a mix of anxiety and fear. As he opened the front door, he was met with the sight of Luna folding her own coat as she just got home too.

“Luna Montgomery!” He shouted.

Luna's face held a mixture of guilt and apprehension as she look at him. “Who's the guy that sent you back?!” He angrily asked. “A friend.” She sighed while Sebastian's jaw clenched, his eyes narrowing with suspicion and anger.

“The one that sent you flowers? Where did you find this friend from? Introduce him to me.” He crossed his arms. “He's a doctor, I went to collect some medicine.” She explained as she was folding her coat without even glancing at him.

“Doctor? What kind of doctor sends flowers that's worth hundred thousands to someone and drives a car that's worth millions?! Okay fine. Let me ask you this instead. Where's the medicine you are talking about?” He asked.

It's not “Are you sick?”
Not “How long have you been sick?”
Instead, it's “Where's the medicine?”

“I dropped it on the car. Don't worry. That doctor, he's perfect in every way. He's young and rich, attentive and gentle. He will not fancy someone like me.” She stood up showing her broken smile. “Why didn't I know that you were unhappy and lonely before?” He asked. “You don't even care for me-”

It was silence for that moment when Luna realized what just Sebastian did. Her cheeks becomes red and she can still feel his hands onto his cheeks. It was just she realized he slaps her, tears welled up on her eyes and she looks at him with full of guilt.

“I have already told you that I do care for you, don't say such things like that. That friend of yours, he doesn't seem a good guy. Stop associating with him.” Sebastian sighed, didn't even care for what he did on her. “You are not a good guy either, let's stop seeing each other. At first, I thought I can endure anything as long as I can stay together with you. Let's split up for a while. I'm tired of this.” She looked down.

“No, let's not split up. Luna, I didn't hit you on purpose. You know I have a temper yet you still try to provoke me-” He tried to convince her but only receive this.

“Let's divorce.”

“... Stop joking with me.” He grip her hands and she looks at him, nothing but anger. “I'm serious, Seb.” She angrily said. “What the hell. Get out of my sight right now!” He pushes her leading her to fall into the ground. “Leave!” He shouted.

She gots up slowly leading her way into the door. She took a glance at him while opening the door. She took her phone texting somebody as she cried silently.

“Doctor Aiden, please go ahead and arrange for the chemotherapy.”