Water wake up

Vivian's POV:

I woke up hearing my alarm and sat up immediately to reach over and turn it off before looking over to see if I woke up Ivy. 

"What time is it?" She asked as she rolled over and opened her eyes slightly.

"Only 5am." I responded happily.

"Vivian." She said my name with a disappointed tone.

"What...?" I asked innocently with a grin on my face.

"You're not waking her up early." She responded.

"Waking who up?" I asked, playing stupid.

"Don't even think about it." She said with a stern voice.

"Too late!" I shouted just before attempting to jump out of bed so I could bolt to the door.

But either I'm as slow as when you try to run in your dreams or she's as fast as a bullet. Because she grabbed me by my waist and tugged me backward with ease. I turned to face her, but she still had me in her hold.

"Let me go!!" I squirmed

"Promise you'll let the poor girl rest more." Ivy tried to reason.

"Come on, it's Christmas! I wanna open the presents I saw." I stated.

"You're adorable." Ivy mumbled.

"What was that?" I questioned.

"I said you're adorable." She responded.

This small comment made me smile and look away shyly. 

"How about I give you a good Christmas present right now." She said with a smirk as she moved the blankets enough to show her half-naked self in just a bra and panties.

"I like the sound of that." I replied.

She gently placed her hands on the sides of my face and pulled me in slowly before our lips touched. She kissed me with passion and desire. It wasn't sloppy or messy. Without realization, I was flipped onto my back with her straddling, my waist still making out with me. Her hands roamed up and down the sides of my torso while mine were entangled in her hair. Her lips left mine and traveled down my jawline. Small, sweet kisses down to my neck. I moved my head to the side, giving her more access.

"Well, I'm tired. Goodnight." She said straight faced before climbing off me and laying down on the bed facing away from me. 

"You're joking." I stated, with a whisper.

"Ivy!" I whined.

"Ugh." I groaned. 

"Seriously?" I questioned, still in disbelief.

She never talked back once. Ivy was quiet and not making a sound.

"You could not have fallen asleep that quickly." I stated, irritated.

"Mmm, go to sleep. It's still early." She said after stirring under the covers and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"You-" I started but got cut off by a kiss on my cheek.

"Are beautiful." Ivy said, finishing the sentence before laying her head back against the pillow.

"Whatever. Goodnight." I answered before facing away from her as she held me from behind.

------------------------------

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I grabbed my phone from the bedside nightstand and turned off the alarm before turning to lay on my back. Ivy was still sound asleep beside me, and I was going to make sure I got up without waking her this time.