Snowed In

Lilith POV: (Girl Iris hooked up with)

My eyes linger on the room I'm in. It wasn't recognizable. The last thing I could remember was downing those shots at the club with my co-workers aka my friends. 

An arm wraps around my waist and I quickly glance down to see another woman. 

"She must be from the club." I thought to myself.

I didn't want to stick around till after she woke up and wanted to flee the scene. Maybe she was as drunk as I was and wouldn't remember anything from last night. 

Carefully unwrapping her arm from around my waist I slide out from under the covers only to be bothered by another problem.

"Where the hell are my clothes?" This was getting frustrating and I just wanted to take a nice hot shower at home. 

I searched the floor picking out my clothing from under what I would assume is the sleeping girl's clothes. 

Going out of the bedroom I dress myself as I walk around trying to find the exit. I opened one door that seemed to be the main entrance and walked down the stairwell beside it. I pushed the door on the bottom of the stairs but it didn't budge. 

I was confused and decided to go back up the stairs and back through the door I exited from. The room was way to bright for my liking. I walked over to the windows to close the curtains but my tired expression turned to shock within seconds. The streets were full of snow, not a car or snow plow in sight. 

The snow blocked every door to the buildings across the street. Maybe that's why I couldn't leave by that lower door. 

Seeing the buildings across the street made me realize one thing. I work on this street...

Well I couldn't go to work now, so I grabbed the TV remote that was places on the coffee table and turned on the TV then switched it to the weather forecast.

"Weather forecast show severe snow storms for the next 2 days. Stay in your house and get comfortable because this may be a long 2 days." The weatherman announced. 

"Yeah a really long 2 days." I mumble under my breath.

I decide that before the girl who lives here wakes up I should go back to sleep in the bed and act like I never tried to leave. 

I turn off the TV, undress myself in her room, causally flinging my clothes all over the room to make it look like it went untouched and climbed back into the bed. 

Was chapter 5 available?

Also how did you guys enjoy this chapter? It's was meant to be a longer chapter but it became a shorter one since I haven't updated in awhile.