•i love you• pt. 2 ||dayrl Dixon||

-smut-

-

"Let me show you how much a I love you" dayrl wispers
Y/n nods quickly. "Use your words" he says "please" y/n begs. He stands back to undo his belt as y/n pushes her hips up and pulls her shorts down leaving her in white lace underwear.

"Is this real?" She giggles
"No it's a dream" dayrl says sarcastically. He pulls her by her ankles to the edge of the bed admiring her laced underwear. "Let's get this off" he says pulling her T-shirt off swiftly, leaving her in a matching bra.
"God look at you" he looks down at her.

He bends down to connect is lips with hers feverishly kissing the girls soft plump lips. He snakes his arms around her back unclipping her bra not breaking the kiss. her breast bouncing out of the cloth leaving her perky chest on display for his pleasure.

He leans back to admire her, his eyes roaming her body. He looks like he's starving and the only thing that can cure his hunger is her. He steps backwards and pulls his boxers down along with her underwear.
"Safeword is red" he grunts. And he latches his lips onto her neck causing y/n to gasp and arch her back at the sudden pleasure.

He makes his way down her body exploring every inch with his chapped lips. Y/n waits patiently for his touch when Daryls mouth meets her inner thigh her mind runs wild.

His warm touch pleases y/ns thighs as he teases her. He latches his mouth onto her clit, y/ns whimpers filling the atmosphere. Daryl looks up at the girl sqirming underneath his touch he reaches his hands of to grasp her breast making her gasp.

Her mouns grow as he speeds his tongues pace. "Oh God dayrl -" y/n moans "I'm gonna-" y/n releases quickly and dayrl pulls himself back to her face and connects his lips with hers . Y/n tastes herself on his lips and he leans back lining himself up with her wet intrance.

Her enters her quickly furrowing his eyebrows and letting her adjust to his length.

He quickly pounds into her his hard cock throbbing inside of her bringing her close to her second orgasm. He slams into her his jaw hanging open to make an "o" shape.

"Fuck doll I'm gonna-" he cums inside of her pulling out right after and finishing on her stomach . He climbs up beside her and snuggles into her side.

"I love you" he says softly.

---

I don't really like this but I decided I won't completely quit this story for now the updates are just gonna be pretty slow.

I know this is short but I wanted to get something out to you lovely people.🫶🏻