5.

Next day

Little flower orphanage

A bright sunny day in "little flowers orphanage ". Sun is shining like giving his most beautiful smile to these little babies running in the garden, playing, eating, giggling, laughing, some are studying, some are making cute drawings, this is best scent in orphanage which can melt everyone 's heart. Chippling birds, little cute cats, dogs and bunnies in the garden. Different colour flowers making this place is little heaven. And this heaven is made by only Mark, Renjun and Jaemin with their innocent and creativity. Which always make their father proud.

On sunday Mark, Renjun and Jaemin always come to orphanage to take care of children. Mark alays bring different food items and sweets for children. Every sunday Renjun check each students acdemic evolution and interact with teachers of the orphanage. Jaemin love to play with children. He have same innocent like kids. Kids also call him minie. Mr. Jung complete all documented works of the orphanage on Sunday for them these children are responsibility and their mother's dream.

Kids are laughing and giggling. Mostly there are on sound cause today is sunday. So, no study, but them many black colour lamos stops front the main gate. Suddenly the aura change teachers and caretakers looking at those cars. Kids stops playing and too start to stare that side. Two cars door open and msny bodyguards come out to open the biggest lamo which  was inthe middle. One of the guard open the car door and three men with their dark aura come out and start walking inside the orphanage. Kids are looking at them with surprise and shocked. Some young kids get scared and hide behind their teachers legs.

In orphanage office room

Mr. Jung is doing some documented work, but then the door opened by bodyguard and three men enter in the office with huge smirk on their face. Mr. Jung look at them and got shicked and stand up on his place.

Yt:(smirk) sit down Mr. Jung.. Relax we going to have long talk.

Hc:(smirk) i hope you are happy to see us, are you?

Jeno also go to couch and sit their with one leg on another leg like a king ( actually he is the king). Mr. Jung sit on his place with his blank face look straight to their eyes.

Mr. Jung:(deep voice ) what you want?

Jn: nice on the point hmm... Just like a real mafia. Which you are..

Mr. Jung:(cut off jeno) i was, i am not into mafia things now. If you are here to talk those things, then i don't have anything to give you all now.

Yt:(smirk) well, you have you have something very previous to give us and we want that.

Mr. Jung:( confuses ) what are you talking about?