24.THE END

AUTHOR’S POV -

( TIME SKIP  )

Renjun is now 7 months pregnant and Jaemin is 5 months , everybody was so happy when they get to know they're  also pregnant , mr. Lee  and mr. Jung eyes filled with happy tears knowing they are going to be grandparents of two babies again

Sometimes jeno and haechan really busy with their work. Then Renjun and Jaemin got sad and frustrated.The only two people who can calm them and make them relax are Mark and Lucas , Mark and Lucas always make them laugh and smile , both love to spend time with two just new born baby , they both act like baby.  Yuma  and Luwoo always trying to play with them. Renjun and Jaemin smile at them in adoration , Renjun is pregnant , everyone have to face their mood swings also , in the beginning it was good but as Jaemin is five months pregnant he start having mood swings too , well in case of Renjun it start from the beginning , Renjun and Jaemin are giving very hard time to their husbands , it looks like , the whole mansion have hidden mines , no one knows which disaster their next happiness and excitement filled in whole mansion , everyone have smile on their face , its first time ever when the mafia king’s mansion will going to filled up with small babies giggles , every corner of the mansion is giving so calm and relaxation feeling , But this happiness, calmness and relaxation is not for every time , as Renjun and Jaemin's mood.

AT DINNER

Mr. Lee ( smile ) how’s the shopping kids ?

jm( smile widely )  : amazing dada , you know I  got so many baby stuffs for Renjunie hyung ,

Mr. Lee  ( chuckle ) : and about you , you didn’t buy any baby stuffs .

jm : well dada , ( put his hand on his belly ) this baby still have time to  come , but this baby ( put his hand on Renjun's belly who is sitting beside him ) this baby is coming soon only 2 months , I am so excited ,

rj:  so i didn’t shop too much,  because Jaeminie buy all things for me. I only buy cute staff and clothes for Jaemins baby.

Mr. Lee  and other chuckle at cute Renmin  but Haechan look at him with disbelief

hc ( in mind ) : he didn’t shop..? , we have to filled two car from his shopping bags , and he said he didn’t shop too much , my hand are hurting , whole day i  carry his shopping bags in my hands,

Poor jeno and haechan, its their daily life now a days , Renjun and Jaemin don’t let them breath peacefully , sometime they got so clingily towards them and sometime they got so irritated that they throw them out of the room in the mid night.

hc( in mind) more 2  months , I even don’t get sleep since he got pregnant , he even don’t  let me breath , he always scold and he al.........

jn( whisper aggressively ) : shhh....shh...shhh....don’t make that face , and don’t talk to me with that face you will also make me sleep on the couch with you , eat you dinner peacefully and don’t talk so much like this ....

hc ( panicked and whisper back ) : what ...did you hear something ?

jn ( whisper ) : no but whatever you are thinking is clear on your face , so just hide pain and smile,

hc ( sigh and nodded ) : well I'm are lucky , there is only two months for Renjun's delivery but here , Jaemin still have 4 months you have to face his moods for 4 month.

Jn: yeh, I know..but think why they got pregnant..hmmm

Haechan look at jeno. They wildly smile at eachother.

Jn:( whisper) all night..he said,' ahhh..Jen...Nono.. stop.. please..stop..I beg you "

Hc:( whisper) he  said, I'm monster in the bed..he..he..poor Renjun..beg for to stop