Chapter 19

(Blake

After finishing up their evening shift, Blake and Y/N head inside the town guards' headquarters as Blake review on the speech is going to give while on their break. During this, Y/N ponder over that he and Blake were being watched during their evening shift, especially by someone with gray hair, but he couldn't tell for sure. He decides to keep to himself and plans to tell both Blake and Sun about this once they reach to Blake's house. After some time in one of the offices with Blake reading her speech out loud and Y/N listening to it, Sun casually walks in, letting out a sigh of relief.

Y/N #3: "Done with your shift, Sun?"

Sun: "Yeah. Pretty much."

As he said this, Sun goes to take off the guard helmet and armor he has on him before asking them something.

Sun: "Say, where's Captain Saber?"

Blake: "He's having a meeting with my dad over the current protective details during his address. Basic stuff like that."

Sun: "Uh-huh. Where's the other guard you guys were with? Isn't he supposed to work on the desk as well?"

Y/N #3: "Blanchard? Oh, he went out to help someone else. It's been a slow day."

Blake: "You can say that again."

Sun: "Well, I'm heading to the backroom to change."

Y/N #3: "Okay then."

As Sun walk off to the door leading to the backroom, Blake and Y/N hear a knock on the front door of the office. 

Trifa: "Excuse me? May I come in?"

Quickly, Y/N turns to Blake as he gets up from his seat.

Y/N #3: "I'm going change clothes with Sun. Catch you later, Blake."

Blake: "Huh?"

She watches him go, entering the backroom as Blake just sigh before answering the front door, not knowing that Y/N left the backroom's door slightly open. Blake opens the front door to find a sad-looking woman with disheveled gray hair that somewhat hide her eyes, wearing a red hoodie. 

Trifa: "Please, I need someone to help me?"

Blake: "What do you need help with?"

Trifa: "You see, I lost my cat. I lost it this afternoon and now I'm worried that something bad might have happened to it."

Blake let out a brief sigh and starts closing her scroll. 

Blake: "I'll help you." 

The cat Faunus then turns to the slightly open door of the backroom as yells back to both Sun and Y/N.

Blake: "Y/N! Sun! I'll be out helping someone! Occupy the desk for a few minutes while I'm gone!"

Trifa: "Thank you so much. Please follow me."

Nodding to this, Blake goes to follow the woman, closing the office door behind her. As they left, the slightly open door to the back room slowly open, revealing both Y/N and Sun, peering over the door. 

Y/N #3: "That woman..."

Sun: "She look familiar?"

Y/N #3: "Not necessarily. I knew me and Blake were being watch during our shift. The only thing to note that I saw was a person with gray hair, hiding behind the corner when I spot them."

Sun: "So, you think Blake is in trouble?"

Y/N #3: "Yeah and once again, we're going to follow her."

Sun: "On it."