TITLE: quick learner
AUTHOR: squarebloom on AO3

When Reo first met him, Nagi was a virgin in all senses of the word-he'd never even held hands with anyone before, much less had sex

When Reo first met him, Nagi was a virgin in all senses of the word-he'd never even held hands with anyone before, much less had sex. The first time Nagi and Reo did it, Nagi came within the first minute of putting it in; Reo had laughed, told Nagi that he was flattered, and promised that it'd get better over time.

And get better over time it did. The thing about Nagi is that he's a quick learner, with god-like physical prowess to boot. Really, it should've been obvious that these qualities of his that make him so good at soccer would extend to other parts of his life. But ... Nagi's a little too good at this now, isn't he?

━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been thirty minutes, and Nagi has shown zero signs of stopping or slowing down.

"Ah, Nagi," Reo moans, eyes squeezing shut. "Fuck, that feels-"

Nagi shoves his fingers into Reo's mouth, effectively cutting off the rest of the sentence. He grabs Reo's tongue and pulls, and Reo just complies, back arching to follow the motion. It changes the angle at which Nagi's thrusting into him, and Nagi somehow buries himself even deeper inside of Reo, each snap of his hips making Reo's head spin.

Nagi's set a brutal pace, the slapping of skin on skin augmented by the echo of the bathroom. Reo pants openly into the air, a little drool from his tongue starting to slip out between Nagi's digits. Reo's eyes are only half-open, lidded with pleasure, and through the crack of his vision, he can see himself in the bathroom mirror. He looks like a wreck, cheeks and chest and the tips of his ears tinted pink, his eyes glazed over and his lips shiny with spit.

Nagi makes eye contact with Reo through the glass, and Reo watches as Nagi draws his fingers out from his mouth and wipes them down Reo's chest, drawing a wet stripe down his sternum.

"So messy," Nagi murmurs, lips pressed against Reo's shoulder.

"And whose fault is that?" Reo shoots back. His throat hurts from when Nagi jammed his fingers down too deeply earlier, and there's a discernable tinge of annoyance to his voice.

Nagi just hums. "You're so pretty like this, Reo."

Ah, how could Reo ever stay mad at him?

Nagi's got Reo up against the sink, and even though Reo has one foot planted on the floor, Nagi's body is really the only thing that's keeping him up. It's not Reo's fault, because he doesn't have much to balance on-Nagi's got one hand underneath Reo's thigh, hiking it up on the counter, and since Nagi complained that he couldn't see Reo's face when Reo was clinging to the towel bar, Reo's got both of his arms wrapped behind Nagi's neck, body arched in the shape of a "C".