十五

TITLE: promises (chapter 2)
AUTHOR: vivalakeij on AO3

TITLE: promises (chapter 2)AUTHOR: vivalakeij on AO3

Nagi's excited.

Well of course he is, Reo said that they'd continue on what they'd left before Chigiri barged into the toilet stall. Reo may seem that he didn't clarify what he would do to Nagi, but the both of them understood it clearly.

He didn't even touch his phone since Reo gave him that, because he couldn't be possibly bothered to think about other things when his crush had just been on his knees for him. The reason of why Reo did that was unclear, but Nagi couldn't be bothered to think about it.

He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, eight o'clock, it reads. Perfect timing, the two would usually go for dinner right now. He assumes that Reo would be there, what was left is for Nagi to finally make use of his legs for once. 

━━━━━━━━━━

"Nagi!" A voice called out to the boy as he entered the canteen, looking in the voice's direction, Nagi finds Reo waving to him. 

His eyes widened again, perhaps it was even sparkling. After hearing about Chigiri ranting about how Nagi would have "a spark in his eyes whenever he sees Reo," he finds that statement to be rather correct.

He walked to where Reo was sitting and just slumped onto the chair next to Reo's, resting his head on him. 

"Tired, treasure?" Reo's soothing voice spoke again, and Nagi just nodded as he squirms closer to Reo. Nagi could only think of how that calm and soothing voice of Reo's would turn raspy and cracked right after they'd finished. 

No. No no- Not the food.

"I'll be done soon, you remember our plan, right?" Reo nudged Nagi and smiled cheekily. How could Nagi forget about it? It's been on his mind since they've been interrupted. 

"Yeh, of course." He gave a weak reply and closed his eyes again, Nagi's not going to spend all his energy on talking and end up slumping on the bed as Reo sits on top of him while riding his co-

Nagi Seishirou. He slaps himself mentally. Stop thinking with your dick, goddamn it.

Reo's voice broke through his horrendous thoughts, and Nagi was awake, fully awake. "Come on, let's continue our little secret," Reo added an innocent smile right after, and Nagi had never felt so much energy flowing to his legs, urging him to walk. 

It's funny how Reo's eyes were wholly widened and he stared at Nagi during their walk to his room, yet he didn't speak a word, and Nagi appreciates the silence. 

"So," 

Never mind.

"Do you like me? As a friend? Or-" The purple-haired male asked a very obvious question, "What do you think? Reo?" Nagi gave another more-than-one-worded reply, Chigiri should be proud of him.