十九

TITLE: Bribery Usually Works
AUTHOR: Emmie_Writes_Stuff on AO3

TITLE: Bribery Usually WorksAUTHOR: Emmie_Writes_Stuff on AO3

Reo sighed from his spot on the field. Once again, Nagi was not doing what he was meant to be doing. He should be waiting for Reo to pass the ball and shoot a goal. Instead however, Nagi was sitting cross-legged on the sideline, absently sipping from his water. Which he’d been doing for the past five minutes.

Good thing this wasn’t an official practice and just Reo wanting to get in some bonus training before their game on Saturday. Ego would’ve had both of their heads if he caught Nagi fucking off during practice and Reo watching him.

Reo had already tried begging Nagi to focus on practice. It hadn’t worked. When he didn’t want to do something, it wasn’t difficult for Nagi to just not do it at all. Which meant that it was time to resort to bribery.

Bribery usually consisted of four things:

1- video games

2- junk food (which was against their dietary restrictions as professional athletes, but Reo would make sure it stayed secret)

3- massage

4- blowjob

The fourth option was Reo’s personal favourite. He loved pampering his treasure, and option four also had the benefit of getting to see his normally inexpressive boyfriend come undone, with teeth grit and eyes all scrunched up.

So it wasn’t a hard choice to make between the four. If Nagi said no, he’d try the other choices.

Nagi rarely said no to Reo, even though he’d claimed sex was too much effort the majority of the time.

So Reo headed over to where Nagi was sitting, bringing the ball with him. He stood in front of his boyfriend, hands on his hips.

“C’mon Nagi, I know you don’t need the practice, but we have a game in two days,” Reo said. “You gotta break in those new cleats I got you so they don’t pinch when you play.”

Nagi barely moved, only shifting his eyes from the grass to Reo’s general direction.

“Too much work,” he replied. “It’s a pain.”

“You always say that,” Reo groaned, but he’d expected this response. “I’ll make it worth your while if you do.”

Nagi’s eyebrows twitched. Aha, so bribery would work today.

Reo crouched down and gave Nagi a smirk.

“If you score seven goals in the next hour, I’ll suck you off when we get home. How’s that sound?”

“Hmm,” Nagi hummed, putting down his water. “I dunno.”

“Please,” Reo continued. “I’ll make you feel good, and you won’t have to do anything. You can just sit or lay down and let me take care of you.”