TITLE: Bleed Into You
AUTHOR: EternalSun66 on AO3

Reo hovers over Nagi as the sleeves of his black undershirt slip, sensually revealing his unblemished skin as he slowly discards his vest while never breaking eye contact with Nagi

Reo hovers over Nagi as the sleeves of his black undershirt slip, sensually revealing his unblemished skin as he slowly discards his vest while never breaking eye contact with Nagi. A clear invitation, an irresistible temptation from the devil.

His dark eyelashes flicker under the evening lamplight of their bedroom as he bats his lashes to Nagi smirking, knowing full well what he's doing to Nagi's brain, keeping him pinned in place as he straddles Nagi voluntarily on his own.

"It's okay, Nagi. You don't have to do anything."

Reo is maddeningly alluring. He's only like this with Nagi, only having eyes for his treasure. He is Nagi's whole universe. "Let me bleed into you, so you'll never forget me."

Staring into Reo's amethyst-purple eyes, Nagi can only utter a quiet, "Okay," as he looks up to his king. His skin is so clear, so white under the tight black undershirt, where Nagi can see Reo's muscles shaped underneath. His Reo is quite a sight with his purple lilac hair splayed to the side as he tilts his head in a way that only tempts Nagi more, a playful taunt to beckon him to come closer.

Nagi is affected by his every movement, every flickering eyelash, and every tease of skin has heat crawling Nagi's insides, burning hot to his lower abdomen. Reo seducing Nagi makes him feel like a beast caught in a trap, unable to break away at his desire fully offering himself before him. Reo is a willing bait, and Nagi can't wait to grab hold of him, to ravish him.

He wants Reo's skin to be marked by him, every inch of him dyed in blood red with not a single spot missed. A complete claim that Reo belongs to him.

As if sensing Nagi's desire, Reo slowly leans closer, his lean fingers leaving the faintest touch on Nagi's skin, igniting his chest on fire. Nagi remains stoic but cracks when Reo whispers in his ear, "I'll make you feel good, my treasure. Obey me, and I'll reward you."

Nagi often has nights where he has his way with Reo, but Reo doing the work for him sounds perfect to his ears. Anything Reo wants to do for him is perfect for Nagi. Reo always knows what Nagi wants, what Nagi desires. He trusts him with his being and will gladly listen to his partner. "Yes, Boss."

Reo smirks, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear prettily before he ducks lower to Nagi's lower region dangerously, down to his crotch while keeping his gaze on him. Under Nagi, Reo is glorious with his eyelashes fluttering. "Good boy."

Reo knows the right words to keep Nagi under his thumb. All it takes is his honey-laced words, dangling a treat with his coaxing commands for Nagi to obey him. For Reo, Nagi would do anything.

Nagi does as he's told, he lays his hands on the bed sheets and stays still, allowing Reo to take the reins.

Reo gives a few kitten licks to Nagi's cock, feeling up the length of his girth. With just the lick of his head from Reo's tongue, Nagi moans softly, his voice breathy and strained as he says like a prayer, "Reo."