TITLE: no questions asked
AUTHOR: chapelinahospital on AO3

Nagi can do anything he wants with Reo; he can have him anytime, anywhere, and any way he wants

Nagi can do anything he wants with Reo; he can have him anytime, anywhere, and any way he wants. He never needs to ask, not that he ever does.

It came as naturally as did everything else in their relationship. It was as natural as hugs, kisses and their unfamiliarity with the concept of personal space. Plus, Reo always delivers everything he's asked of: giving Nagi piggyback rides and massages, putting on his clothes, drying his hair and other small errands akin to playing house. Neither of them know what role all of this plays in winning the World Cup, but again, their supposed business relationship took on a natural progression, unneeding of discussion.

They've always been intimate, and sex is nothing different.

Unsurprisingly for Nagi, even when he wanted sex, he would still make Reo do all the work - he'd pull Reo into a bathroom stall and make him suck him off, or onto the bed for him to ride him, and all times Reo obliges. It usually takes a while, but when Nagi gets into it, he gets into it. Reo loves when he teases Nagi's cock with kitten licks so he'd push his head down and make him gag when it reaches the back of his throat; he loves when he's riding Nagi, slowing down when he's close so Nagi could grab him by the hips to slam him back down on his whole length.

Reo's favourite thing, however, is when he doesn't have to do anything but take it. What he loves most is when Nagi's libido is high enough from the start and he's clearly losing himself in lust. Nagi is already someone who says and does whatever's on his mind without thinking. In and out of sex, he doesn't hold back when he wants something - even if it hurts Reo, whether Reo wants it or not.

He doesn't have to, because Reo always wants it.

Nagi practically shoved Reo against the wall the second the door closed behind the last person to leave the Manshine City locker room. His shoulder blades dig against the surface as Nagi presses his body against him, hand hiking up his shirt to palm the curve of his waist. Nagi is kissing him feverishly, the tongue that's forced its way between his lips now poking and sliding around his mouth.

They still have a lot to talk about, and it may not be very smart of them to dive right in like for months they didn't ignore each other unless they were on the same pitch, but that's exactly the reason they're so desperate now. Reo should be pissed that Nagi came crawling back to him just because he found himself in a slump, and he should be pissed that Nagi just started kissing him so easily as he used to, like nothing ever happened, but he isn't. Reo doesn't pull away, instead, he pulls Nagi closer, feeling months of resentment being washed away by Nagi's two lips.

As the kiss grows even more heated, Reo hooks his leg around Nagi's to grind against him, gasping into Nagi's mouth when he feels his growing hard-on against his own. This is good enough as an apology, he thinks.