十四

TITLE: promises
AUTHOR: vivalakeij on AO3

He shouldn't be doing this, not when he's thinking about his best friend

They've been incredibly touchy with each other, from hugging, holding hands to lying one's head on another's lap. Nagi doesn't know whether these actions should be shared in their "best friend" relationship, but masturbating to the thought of Reo is definitely a no.

It's not like he could help it. Reo has such a divine body figure that Nagi wants to run his hands on, to suck and bite on the soft, pale skin, to mark his marks on Reo's body, showing that he owns him.

Today was even worse, the sun was shining much brighter in the afternoon, and the practice went on for hours, all of them were sweating mad. Nagi had to take his shirt off and cool himself down by drinking bottles of cold water.

While Reo remained tying his violet hair up, the sweat had made his shirt cling onto his chest more, showing his fine body shape to the field.

Nagi definitely, absolutely did not stare at his friend through the whole practising session, and surely did not get a boner because of Reo.

So here he is, excusing himself during break time, and rushing to the shower stalls, biting onto his towel for dear life, jerking off furiously.

Looking at his phone, he's been on this for minutes. Who could blame him? his mind was all about Reo, Reo, and Reo.

Nagi groaned and moaned as he pictures Reo, being the one who was jerking him off, the one who was taking Nagi's cock in his mouth, moaning whenever Nagi grips his purple locks.

Not realizing that his voice was getting louder and louder, the towel he was biting on left his mouth, laying down lifelessly on the floor. Nagi was just so close.

"Nagi."

The boy nearly screamed, his jaw muscles tightened as he heard Reo's voice from outside.

"Are you alright?" Reo spoke, and the door creaked. "Prince is getting impatient, how much longer will you take?" With each word spoken, Nagi heard his voice getting clearer and clearer.

"I-" He shuts his mouth, realizing how raspy his voice has gotten.

"I'm fine," Nagi uttered, swallowing his saliva to clear his throat. "Stomachache." He facepalmed himself, what a stupid excuse to cover that filthy truth.

Nagi heard no response, but the door creaked once again. Shit. Did he lock the door?

"Having a stomachache wouldn't make you groan my name so loudly, Sei."

Oh.

He's screwed.

And the door creaked once again, Nagi just realised that he didn't lock the shower stall's door. In a matter of seconds, he shoved his still painfully aching cock inside his pants, even if Reo slammed the stall's door open, he wouldn't have to see Nagi jerking off in front of him.

Never had Nagi felt so goddamn embarrassed. Sure, he's blunt and straightforward, not caring what he spoke straight from his mind. But having your so-called "best friend" catching you masturbating is humiliating, even for him.

And Nagi guessed it right, Reo did slam the stall's door open, seeing Nagi flushing red from his nape to the tip of his ears.

"You're not done, were you," Reo questioned, no, stated his situation in a cocky tone, teasing the albino boy. "Want me to lend a hand?"

To that offer, a part of Nagi wants to desperately nod his head, watching Reo giving him a hand job would be absolutely fascinating. Yet a part of him finds it embarrassing to even respond.

Before Nagi could utter a word, Reo was already on his knees, pulling the shorts down and grabbing his cock.

"This will be a secret between us, alright?" He smirked.

Nagi shouldn't be doing this, not while his feelings towards Reo still remain unclear to himself. Yet he did not push the boy away, simply keeping his hands on Reo's hair, like how he imagined.

He nodded, still hesitating. Watching as Reo's hand pumps up and down on his length, little gasps escape his mouth as the boy quickens up the speed.

"You've been staring at me since the start of practice," Reo mumbled, not having his hands off Nagi's cock. "Am I really that tempting to look at?"

Nagi didn't speak, but he only nodded.

"Really?" Reo chuckled, as he leaned closer to Nagi's cock once again. "What were you thinking about when you looked at me with those greedy eyes?" He looked up at Nagi, eye to eye.

Shameless thoughts. Nagi spoke in his mind. "You." He muttered, of course it's Reo, who else would there be?

"Of course it would be me, dummy. What were you thinking about me then?" Reo teased, placing his tongue on Nagi's tip, giving it a few kitten licks. "Tell me, don't be embarrassed."

Nagi swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbed in and out as he did so. Reo's actually giving him a blow job, and this isn't a dream, not one of the many ones Nagi had.

He hesitated a bit, but eventually gave in, and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"You, sucking my cock." Nagi confessed, and Reo's pupils slightly widened. He expected this kind of answer, but didn't expect Nagi to actually say it out loud. "You, taking my cock fully, swallowing all of my cum." And that was all that Nagi said.

Reo took Nagi's cock out of his mouth, humming as if he was satisfied with Nagi's honest answer. He didn't speak another word, instead, he began to swirl his tongue on the tip again, before taking Nagi's entire length in his mouth.

There's always been something with Reo's tongue. The way he just randomly stuck it out, either to tease or give a playful look to people, Nagi loved just how- quirky Reo could be.

Now, that playful tongue is on his cock, still swirling around the tip teasingly, urging Nagi to go further, to go harsher with Reo's mouth.

He couldn't help but groan at how good Reo is, the way he takes Nagi's cock in his mouth in one go, Reo doesn't even choke.

Nagi gently tugged on Reo's long purple locks, and Reo whined. He tugged onto it more, as if he was trying to pull Reo's hair out, but the boy seemed to be enjoying it.

"You like your hair pulled?" Nagi breathed out between groans, tugging onto Reo's locks harsher before pulling them. The boy could only nod desperately as he throws his head back before taking Nagi's entire length in his mouth once again.

His mouth feels incredibly full, feeling the tip of Nagi's cock on the roof of his mouth to the back of his throat, and Reo loved the feeling of it. He started to swirl his tongue on Nagi's cock again, tasting a bit of his precum during the progress, it was bitter, yet Reo didn't mind.

Seeming to forget about time and training, their little leisure moment was interrupted by Chigiri's annoyed call.

"Godsake!" He slammed the washroom door open, and it banged the wall loudly. "Are you two quite done?!" Chigiri yelled out loudly, so loud that the two could hear his voice ringing around their ears.

"Sorry Chi! Had a bit of a problem!" Reo replied back, or shouted. Nagi could only hear how Chigiri scoffed in return before the door was slammed shut.

With the two of them alone again, Reo smiled cheekily and whispered in Nagi's ears.

"My room, after dinner." And he walked away with a wink.

Nagi was still rather dazed and dumbfounded by what had just happened, but Reo's promises are trusting, and he couldn't wait until dinner.