TITLE: you're all I need
AUTHOR: wingstar on AO3

TITLE: you're all I needAUTHOR: wingstar on AO3

Nagi's new apartment isn't that big. Reo knew he'd choose one that size because he's too lazy to move around.

So, it didn't take long for Reo to find Nagi, noticing the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. His first thought is about joining Nagi, but he decides to look for what he came for first.

For that, Reo goes to Nagi's room, trying to be silent so he can surprise his boyfriend when he gets out of the shower.

The bed sheets are still messed up, probably because Nagi just woke up. He leaves the mess as it is, knowing they'll mess up the bed even more later. He heads straight for the closet.

The closet still doesn't have many clothes. Most of the things Nagi owns were bought through Reo's influence, but he knows that the white-haired boy could live comfortably with just two coats. So it's easy for Reo to find the shirt he couldn't find at home.

An expensive purple shirt that Nagi bought for Reo (and they nearly destroyed the buttons the last time they had sex). Reo loves wearing this shirt.

He loves having anything that reminds him of Nagi around and he can't help but smile when he smells his perfume on the fabric. He is constantly conflicted between purposefully leaving his clothes at Nagi's house until it looks like he's moved there for good or being able to use Nagi's clothes when there are no clothes left there.

When he looks up, what attracts his attention is blue. An old Blue Lock jersey, with the number 7 on it. Nagi's name displayed on the blue fabric makes Reo proud.

The first time Nagi wore this jersey was during a difficult time for both of them, but that doesn't matter now, and looking at that shirt relives the feeling of victory he had with Blue Lock, especially seeing Nagi shining. They are now shining together in football.

Reo feels so proud that looking at the jersey isn't enough. He sets the purple shirt aside so he can take off his own shirt. In the reflection of the mirror, Reo stares at his chest being covered by the blue fabric.

The jersey is a little baggy, it doesn't match the pants he's wearing. He unbuttons his pants, sliding them easily down his legs, and Reo quickly thinks, why not take off his boxers too?

Now the reflection shows firm legs, especially attractive thighs. The shirt covers up half of Reo's ass, and he turns on his side to watch as the other part peeks attractively out of the fabric.

Nagi's name on Reo's back makes him feel strangely attractive and confident.

There are an immense amount of people who would give anything to be in Reo's shoes, having all kinds of intimacy with Nagi, but they would never achieve that.

"Nagi is mine." He proudly says.

Reo comes out of the closet smiling triumphantly, giggling as he throws himself onto the bed on his stomach, swinging his legs in the air as he rests his chin on one hand. In the bedroom mirror, he can see that this pose flatters his ass more and he feels good about it.