TITLE: Nagi's Reward
AUTHOR: TheStarofSpace on AO3

The way Nagi had been looking at Reo all practice was starting to make him blush

The way Nagi had been looking at Reo all practice was starting to make him blush. There was clear desire and want behind every glance, open stare, and even the occasional lip bite.

It was getting to the point that Reo started to worry their teammates would notice. He walked over to Nagi and tried to ignore the way he looked Reo up and down as he made his way over.

"Cut it out," Reo said lowly so no one else could hear.

"Cut what out?" Nagi asked with a tilt of his head.

Reo rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I really don't." Nagi frowned and Reo would have believed him if it wasn't for the way he moved to rest his hand on Reo's hip.

Reo looked pointedly at Nagi's hand, but he just pulled Reo closer.

"Is it distracting?" Nagi asked. His thumb rubbed circles on Reo's hip having slipped under his shirt at some point.

"Yes actually," Reo whined. Yet he pressed slightly closer to Nagi who gave a lopsided smile when he realized he would get his way later.

"Let's ditch the rest of practice," Nagi suggested.

"Or you could stop thinking with your dick, get through the rest of practice, and get a reward later."

Nagi pulled his hand away from Reo as one of their teammates called out to them.They weren't an official couple, and with the way Nagi acted it was like he didn't want people to get the wrong idea. Reo wasn't really bothered by that, though. If the media thought the heir to the Mikage fortune was dating someone their life would be full of cameras. Reo didn't want to force that on anyone, especially not Nagi.

Reo looked over his shoulder at Nagi, an eyebrow raised in question.

"What's my reward?" Nagi asked after a moment of consideration.

"Whatever you want," Reo said with a wave of his hand. They had gone over their kinks extensively the second time they hooked up. He knew he'd like what Nagi chose regardless.

Nagi's eyebrows shot up. "Okay."

"And stop looking at me like that." Reo added after a moment. It really was distracting to see Nagi eye-fucking him every time he looked up.

"Wasn't part of the agreement," was all Nagi said before lightly jogging off back to where they were practicing penalty kicks.

Reo ground his teeth together. This was going to be the longest practice of his life.

Eventually, their coach called everyone over to talk about positions in their next match, signaling the end of practice. They teamed up to cool off and stretch as he spoke.