TITLE: Beyond My Expectations
AUTHOR: KarmaWhore on AO3

TITLE: Beyond My Expectations AUTHOR: KarmaWhore on AO3

Reo was pent up. So pent up, that he wanted to combust every time he looked at Nagi. His mind would casually wander into off limits territories, and Reo would internally hit himself whenever he imagined having sex with Nagi. What annoyed him even more is that his imagination always had him bottoming. Nagi Seishirou? Topping? That's funny. Reo didn't think he'd even put effort into prepping him ("I could prep myself," his brain kept telling him. He ignored it.)

Besides, Reo wouldn't bottom. Never. Reo isn't a bottom. He's sure of it.

In preparation for asking, Reo made sure his bedroom was spick and span. He made sure he hid a bottle of lube somewhere so he could prepare Nagi for him. Reo could only imagine he wouldn't pay attention at all; he'd probably play games while Reo fucked him.

Reo would "accidentally" not have any chargers around, but it'd be naive of him to think Nagi wouldn't have the damned thing at nearly 100%.

While fluffing up a pillow, Reo felt a sense of nervousness enter him. What if he says no? What if he thinks I'm weird or creepy...even worse, what if he thinks I'm gross? I'm sure Nagi won't give a single shit about me liking men, but what if he does?

No. Don't think like this. Nagi will want to....right?

This was a bad idea. They weren't even dating. Even so, Reo purged those thoughts from his mind when he heard a ring from his phone. Absentmindedly, he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Reo, I'm here."

Reo's heart nearly beat out of his chest.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second!"

"'Kay."

Reo quickly shoved his phone into his pocket and dropped the pillow onto the bed. He opened the door so quickly he thought it'd fall off the hinges, and nearly tripped down the stairs. He arrived at the front door, and Nagi was standing at it talking with Ba-ya.

"Hey, Ba-ya! Thanks for letting Nagi in!" Reo beamed, waving at Nagi. Ba-ya smiled and nodded. "You're welcome, Young Master Reo. Have fun," she responded. Reo didn't pick up much on the tone in her voice as she walked away.

"This place is huge, Reo," Nagi deadpanned, looking around and observing his surroundings. Reo laughed and grabbed Nagi's hand. "Let's go to my room, 'kay?" Nagi blinked, then checked his phone. After a few seconds of tapping, he put it back in his pocket and looked back at Reo. "Mhm."

Why did he put it away...?

Reo lead Nagi up the stairs and into his room. Once Reo closed the door behind him, Nagi turned to look at him.