Chapter 6

Lloyd's pov:

"Lloyd..."

Nya called behide me. I didn't want to answer but I did anyways.

"What do you want,Nya? I am going to check on Harumi, not like you care."

I said, still continue walking to Harumi's room.

"Wait! I-I'm sorry.."

Nya said. I turned back to face her. Is she being serious?

"I'm sorry for not giving Harumi a second chance and making her feel uncomfortable.."

Nya apologize. Why is she apologizing to me when the she should to Harumi??

"Don't-"

"I know. I'm gonna apologize to her, Jay told me what I did wrong, I was terrible before..."

She yelled, a tear slipping out. I'm glad that Nya realize what she did wrong, thank you Jay! But I want to know what Nya did that made Harumi cried. I walked towards Nya.

"Nya, I forgive you but I want to know how you made Harumi....upset."

I won't be mad at her since she did apologize and all.

"I-I told her about her past, all the bad things she did and then I pushed her..."

Nya looked away and explained. I hugged Nya and she hugged back. Nya's like my older sister, I get where she's coming from, she just want to protect me but older sisters support their younger siblings too. I broke the hug.

"I got to go check on Harumi now."

I was about to leave until-

"Wait! Can I see her? I promise. I won't do anything, I just want to talk...."

I hesitanted but I trust Nya.

"Sure...please don't hurt her?"

Nya smiled and nodded. She walked towards Harumi's room but she frozed. Is she changing her mind? But then Nya signed and walked inside. I want to know how their conversation goes but eavesdropping isn't right anyways. I'll just go and thank Jay for putting some senses into Nya!

Harumi's pov:

I was in my room, wipping off my tears. Lunch was delicous, I guess the ninjas was right about Zane's cooking. Lloyd is so sweet! He brought me lunch and all. If it wasn't for him, I'll still be in the bathroom and starving. I wanted to thank him so when he came to bring me lunch, I hugged him. Wait- Why did I do that?? Now thinking about it, he was all red and then ran away.. Oh..my..GOD! I hugged Lloyd Garmadon! It was just an accident ha-ha! Why am I panicking?? Then I heard the door opened, I thought Lloyd came to check on me so I quickly hide the blush that was on my face. Why am I blushing!?

"Harumi?"

That wasn't Lloyd's voice but a female's voice, Nya's..

"Yes...?"

I answered since I didn't want it to become an awkward silent moment.

She walked towards me which I flinched, what if she hurt me that we're alone! She stand still after I flinch, her face turned into a worry and guilty expression..

"Can I...sit next to you? I won't do anything, I promise!"

I soften my face, simply nodded. She sat down on my bed, beside me.

"I'm sorry...for everything I done, yelling, cursing and even pushing you to breaking down. It's just I can't trust you YET! Espeicially after what you did to Lloyd and us.."