Chapter 33

A/N: Sorry, this took so long (it's because I had no idea and no motivation soo..)

Lloyd's pov:

   I looked at the text again. Why would she want to talk? I mean yeah, I just told her that I like her and then walked back into my room like I just casually said hello to her. Is she as confused as I am or am I just overthinking a little bit too much?

   "Hey Lloyd? Do you want to watch a horror film with us? The card was boring...I don't even remember why I choose to buy it."

    Jay asked, waving his hand infront of my face. I just nodded and looked back at my phone. I heard Jay muttered: 'Okay?' and turn on the film.

    Anyways, I better reply, wouldn't want to leave her on read.

   'Yeah sure'

    Wait, does that sound okay? It feels like I don't care about anything and totally forgot about what just happended! Should I delete it? No! That would notify her and she'll see that I'm panicking! Which I am.

    "The film hasn't started yet, I'm gonna go get some snack." Cole stood up.

    "Wait, I'll tag along." Kai followed by and the two walked out.

    The only people in the room was me, Jay and Zane. Zane and Jay is trying to figure what's wrong with the sound since its volumn is kind of low.

     "Work computer work!" Jay yelled in frustration.

     I checked my phone. No new text message. Maybe I'm stressing too much. I need to calm down now.

    "There we go!" Zane said, sigh in relief as he got the computer working.

    "Where did that two idiots go?" Jay looked around for Kai and Cole.

    I was about to reply but Zane beat me to it.

    "I think they went out to find snacks."

     Jay just shrugged and look back at the computer.

     "We're back!" Kai yelled, his hand full of snacks from chips to popcorn and sodas. Cole brought is headset soda drinking thing. (I forgot what it's called help-)

      "We got the computer working." Zane informed the two.

     "Sweet!" As everyone sat down and ready, the film started.

     Wait, horror film? I'm not really scared but I don't really enjoy it. So instead of watching it, I just lay on the bed and listen to the film. But in my mind, I only think of Harumi and what's she's going to say. Is she mad? Sad? Confuse or even hate?? The more I think, the more tired I am then...I drifted to sleep.

3rd person POV:

    It was about 7. Lloyd has woken up to seeing his room being a mess. Not really but still, four ninjas asleep on the floor with snacks and crumbs everywhere. He tip toe over the four and walked out to get ready. Wait, the talk! Did she said any specific time to meet? Even getting ready, his mind is not at ease. (Poor Lloyd)

    He finished up and got all dressed. He walked out, to the kitchen to look for a snack. Usually he wouldn't eat breakfast but lately, he's been..progressing. He still wouldn't eat a whole meal but just a snack, it'll do. The ninjas didn't complain, actually they were glad that he ate something. Just as he finished his protein bar which he found, Harumi walked in.

    "Hey." She said, waving.

    "Uh- hi!" He quickly stands up and smiled.

    "So..let's talk? Somewhere more private though.." She said, walking out to the training course.