Chapter 13

Garmadon's pov:

Mystake has told me to spend more time with Lloyd to do something..Maybe she's gonna make me look human! A while ago, at dinner, I saw that Lloyd wore something..It looked like my old outfit. I remembered, it was from my memories. And when I asked him about it, he nodded and looked rather happy. After I finished dinner, which was long because Wu kept asking me what I did at Mystake's, it's not like I hurted her or something. Now, I am on my way to talk to Lloyd.

"...If you are, you can tell her!"

The red ninja's voice. He must be in Lloyd's room with him. I opened his door, looking at the two hugging or something.

"Am I interupting something?

They quickly broke the hug and stared at me.

"Why can't people knock!"

My son yelled. I assume that this happen a lot.

"Kai, can you please leave?"

Lloyd said. The red guy nodded and stole one of his comics, my son is so dumb- I mean, he didn't know. After he left, Lloyd looked at me. He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes?"

He asked. Right, I went here and request to talk to him, not the way around.

"I am trying to change."

"And??"

I stopped. If I remembered correctly, I heard Wu said that he always give second changes, so I'm sure that he would accept my request easily.

"And I want you to help me."

"Why?? Isn't Wu helping you?"

Of course Wu's helping me but what he does it's giving me riddles that I cannot solve! I mean like my last conversation with him is about 'old me' and 'new me', which is VERY confusing.

"Yes but, he is very..confusing."

"Then how am I going to help?"

"By giving me a second chance! You might think I do not know what you're trying to do but I know, you're not comfortable around me, well everyone isn't-"

Lloyd kinda looked shock? No- angry? I can't see how he feels. He isn't responding either! In this situtation, what would Vinny do? Or Wu?

"You think I would be feeling comfortable with a person that I barely get along with?"

"If I am correct, we got along great back then-"

"Well, that was back then! You were different..Now you're..."

Lloyd cut me off, then he trailed off somewhere.

"Now I'm changing! You gave Harumi a chance, why can't you do the same with me??"

I said, I noticed that Harumi was living with them, meaning Lloyd broke her out of jail because they liked each other, I think?

"Fine! Just because I want you to get out of my room!"

He yelled, harsh!

"You can't say that, if you and I are trying to be in good terms, you have to stop."

Lloyd rolled his eyes and instead, pointed at the door. Great progress!

"Go, please?"

"Okay, good night."

I said, this is what people do before going to sleep right? The 'Good night' thing?? Vinny always says it to his family when they face-time. Surprisingly, I heard a mumble from Lloyd, it sounded like 'Good night' , I knew this would be successful! Now, I have to spend time with him for the plant to grow and stuffs happens I guess.