14. An Amazing Night

Ben's POV

It's the fourth day since we're in LA and I can tell that she's so happy. Well, I wasn't sleep with her because she always sleeps with Leah. I got closer with Leah too, she's funny. And when those two are together, they are doing their things without caring about everything around them. They're so silly, especially Jennifer. She's the type of friend who's prettiest but quite dumb.

When I'm sitting on then sun lounger, Jennifer comes out with NOTHING ON and walks seductively to the pool. She's teasing me. She slowly get into the pool and it's so sexy. She's sexy as fuck. The sexiest woman alive is her.

She slowly swims to me and says "I can't get wetter than this", fuck, she bites her lip. "Wanna join?" She asks seductively.

I come closer and ask "how bout Leah?"

"She's not here" She says and I immediately take off my clothes except for my boxer.

I get in the pool and start kissing her. She kisses me harder as she rubs my chest. I pull her closer making my bulge poking on her skin. She gasps and smirk then continue to kiss me. She tilts her head up and letting me kiss her neck. I suck and bite her skin. Then I suck her breast and squeeze the other one. She pushes me into the water to kiss her lower body. I swim up and laugh, she's really horny.

"Why are you laughing?" She asks confusedly.

"You look sooo funny when you're horny" I say as I laugh.

"So everytime when I got horny, I look ridiculous?" Oh crap, she's mad at me.

"It's not ridiculous, you're funny in the cute way" I say and pinch her cheek.

She turns around giving her back to me and says "go fuck yourself then".

Since she's naked, I pull her ass until it touches my bulge and she immediately gasps. I press her lower belly then move my hand down to her pussy. She holds my arm and sigh. I'm playing with her pussy until she gets wilder.

"You have to finish what you're started Ms. Lopez" I grin.

Jen's POV

I'm so horny right now, thank god that Leah's out. I turn around and face him. I bite my lip then grab his dick and move my hand up and down. He stops me and say "This is my turn, Ms. Lopez". My body is shivering, he carries me out of the water then lays me on the sun lounger.

He kisses me all over my body. I can't move, now he takes control of my body. He makes me relax of what he does right now. He licks my pussy and squeezes my breast. I ain't moaning out loud because I'm soo relaxed, I'm just sighing as I'm playing with his hair. "Yeah, huuuhh yess uuhhh" I sigh then I cum. He eats me then goes up and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile.

"Are you really want to finish what you were started?" He asks as he caresses my hair.

"Of course" I say and smile.

"I'm going to make you won't able to walk for a week" He grins.

"Ooh that's scary" I mock him and giggle.

"I'm serious, are you still want it?" He says and chuckles.

"Yeahh haha, who wouldn't want to" I say as I laugh.

"Okay, now let's eat first. We're gonna stay all night" He says and it gives me goosebumps.

Leah's POV

So, I was going out because Jennifer said that she needs tampons and I also bought pizza. So when I came back to Ben's house, I heard some weird sounds. It came from the backyard. I went to my room then check the backyard from my window and I saw Ben is eating Jennifer. The fuck is this view. She looked so enjoying the feels.