17. Gone Girl

Ben's POV

Where the hell she is. Me and my family drive around but I still can't find her. I stop at Dunkin' near the Orient Heights Beach.

I'm so hopeless right now. I go to the beach and throw a rock as I yell out loud. Then I hear someone yells "HELP!!". I know it's her. It's Jen.

"HEY JENNIFER IS THAT YOU" I shout but I hear no response, "JENNIFER PLEASE ANSWER", still got no answer.

Some minutes later she screams for help again and again. Fuck, she screams. She's in danger. I walk through the shrubs with a gun in my hand. When I found her, she's with 3 guys who's gonna rape her. I shoot the gun in the air, "GET AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL KILL YOU" I shout. But none of them are afraid.

"Who the fuck are you? Why don't you join us and fuck her" One of the guys says as he walks closer to me.

I step backwards and say "I'm her husband, don't you ever touch my wife"

"Ooh, your hero is come. I'm so afraid" He mocks us then laugh.

With out warning, I shoot his foot then shoot another guy's hand.

"I'm not playing with you" I say then I shoot the last guy's hand. "GO AWAY!! " I shout then they go.

I immediately run to Jennifer and hug her tight then she hugs me tighter as she cries, thank God she didn't get raped. After she calms enough, I drag her to the beach.

"I'm sorry Jen" I say as I rub her hand.

"For what?" She asks as she looking straight at my eyes.

"I kissed Jennifer, well I'm not kissed her, she kissed me" I say softly. 

"It's ok, anyway I have an important thing to talk to you" She says with her teary eyes.

"What's that? " I ask and smile

"I'm resigning" She says then my smile become a shock face.

"No, you can't" I say firmly.

"Why can't I? I have a lot of money now, thanks to you"

"Why you wanna leave?" I ask softly.

"Because I'm too stupid to fall for you, I'm too stupid to think that you like me back, I'm too stupid to think that you love me back" She says and raises her voice.

"No you're not dumb" I say as I stroke her hair.

"Fuck it, I'm resigning" She says then she gets up and walk away.

"You can't resign and you're not stupid" I raise my voice cause she's pretty far.

"Why?" She shouts and continue walk away.

"Because I love you too" I shout then I walk closer and she stops.

"What did you say?" She asks confusedly.

"I love you too" I say and she's still freezing, "I was about to ask you to be my girlfriend but Jennifer kissed me and you saw it. Listen, I don't love her, I love you, I love the lady named Jennifer Lynn Lopez who stands in front of me, not the other Jennifer" I say it in front of her.

She suddenly hugs me and cry, I stroke her hair and hug her tighter.

"Come on let's go home, it's late" I drag her back to my car then we drive back.

The whole situation in the car is silent, our hand intertwined as I drive. When we get home, she's already sleeping peacefully. I unbuckle her seatbelt then carry her inside.

I lay her on the bed then kiss her forehead. I feel so relief after confessing my feelings and thankfully she loves me back. But I didn't tell all of my feelings. I think we need to have an intense conversation so we can get closer. I go out and tell everyone about something. After that I go back to my room then I sleep beside Jennifer and hug her, surprisingly she snuggles then she starts snoring. Such a cute kitty.

Jen's POV

I wake up beside Ben but then I remember what happened last night. He confessed about his feelings. I feel like I'm flying to heaven. I hug him and he wakes up, then we cuddle. This is the first time we cuddle after we're dating and it feels so right and so comfy. He starts snoring then I pinch his cheek playfully. He smiles then he tickling me. We laugh so hard then I accidentally kick his face.

"Ooohh my God Ben I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you" I apologize as I tryna touch his face while he covers up his face with his hands.

"It's okay it's okay, your kiss will take this pain away" He says then remove his hands and smile. I kiss all over his face then kiss his lips. It's a first passionate kiss we've ever share but some previous kisses felt like it was passionate kiss.

"Let's take a shower" He says.

"Seriously Ben? We're just dating last night" I ask annoyedly.

"I didn't ask for have sex" He says and I'm blushing then I join him.

We're showering but he's not being a perv and it's so weird, he used to be my pervert boy. I tease him with some sexy movement and seductive stare then he cups my face then pecks me.

"I'm not craving your body honey, we have enough sex and I'll make love to you when we get home" He says then kiss me again. I can't help but smiling like a fool then hug him.

"Fine" I sigh.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask softly and nervously.

"I've been said that you can always ask me anything" He says softly as he strokes my wet hair.

"How did you fall for me?" I ask curiously.

"You're cute, adorable, sweet, caring, you have a beautiful personality and of course fuckable" He says as he smirks and a bit laugh.

I punch his chest playfully and roll my eyes.

"What? I ain't wrong tho. Every guy wants you but I'm the one who get you in my arms" He says softly then hugs me.

"Just those things?" I ask annoyedly.

"Of course no.  The first time you made me interested is when you cooked the carne thing as your sorry and I really appreciate it. Then everyday you cooked for us and I felt like I have a wife. You treated me very well so I'll treat you like a princess. The thing about you that I love the most is your giggles, that's why I'm always try my best to make you laugh. And your snores is the cutest thing I've ever heard" He says as he hugs me and look straight at my eyes.

"What did you feel when you know I'm a virgin?" I ask with teary eyes.

"Dissapointed, and I felt sorry. I felt a little bit glad cause I've never fuck a virgin girl even though when I was a virgin but at the same time I felt sorry. I felt sorry when you begged not to be fired. That's why I treat you well and when I treat you well, I started to fall for you. I opened my heart again just for you and I didn't realize"

"But why did you ask me for a date yesterday? Not the previous days or months" I ask.

"I thought it was just lust cause look at you, you're likable, you're fuckable, and you're drop dead gorgeous. When I found you baking for my cake, I knew that you're the one cause nobody did that before and you're the first who did that" His words makes my tear drops.

"So you really love me?" I ask with my teary eyes.

"Absolutely, I love you so much" He says then hugs me tighter and removes my tear.

———
Hi this is Zoey
I'm sorry for the late update and sorry if there's a little messy word
♡♡♡