Prologue

Hi people, this is my first ever story on Wattpad like ever! Yup, I've been bitten by the Bollywood bug and couldn't stay away from writing this story down

Hi people, this is my first ever story on Wattpad like ever! Yup, I've been bitten by the Bollywood bug and couldn't stay away from writing this story down. So I hope you enjoy it:)

"Make sure you have some fun, but not too much. You work too much jaan."(Means: Life, used as a pet name.) Salman Khan lectured his young protégée, Shraddha Kapoor.

"Acha yaar (Alright friend) don't worry about me." She responded jokingly as she got her shoes on as Salman stared her down the whole time.

"I'm being quite serious Beti (Daughter), don't be stupid. You know that you are my pride and joy." He said kissing her forehead affectionately.

She closed her eyes and nodded, "Don't worry about me, Dad. I'll be fine."

Shraddha was very lucky to be taken under the wings of the Salman Khan. He was there for her when she had lost her entire family in a car accident, killng her parents, brother, and her aunt. After surviving the accident, she fell into a deep depression, losing her passion for acting and dancing. However, Salman was determined to get her back on her feet again. He provided her with a home and helped her get acting gigs. Ever since then, Shraddha has jokingly referred to Salman as her father and Salman in return cared for her as his daughter.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Shraddha called out as she hailed for a ride.

"Bye Jaan!( pet name.) " Salman yelled out as he watched Shraddha get into a taxi.

While Shraddha got a ride to the club, Varun was involved in an emotional conversation with Alia Bhatt.

"Varun, I'm sorry but I-We can't continue this." Varun stared at Alia in disbelief.

"Aloo, what are you talking about?" Varun said moving closer to her, "Are you okay? Is everything fine?" He grabbed her hand.

Tears streamed from her eyes as her breath hitched, it was going to be much more difficult for her than she anticipated.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you, Varun." She smiled through her tears as he kissed her hands, "But I can't stay by your side if you cannot admit to being in a relationship with me in public therefore I'm breaking up with you." She untangled her hands from his.

Alia couldn't stand the fact that Varun could walk around and pretend that he didn't carry any feelings for her, which she knew that he had for her deep inside his heart and not commit. They had to had to hide and find various ways to meet without having the media's attention on them. She hated the fact that she couldn't openly state that yes she, Alia Bhatt was dating Varun Dhawan.

Wiping her tears she looked him dead in the eyes, "I'm sorry Varun but I can't do this anymore." That was last thing she said as she walked away without looking back.

Varun looked at the direction that Alia had exited, he was just plain confused. Just yesterday, Alia was so happy and now she suddenly just wanted to break up?

Then he just started to laugh. Alia would be coming back, that was something that he was sure of. He was Varun Dhawan, the heartthrob of India. But right now, all Varun needed was a drink and he knew just the place.

Very little did both Varun and Shraddha know, this night was going to play major role in their lives. For better or worse? Who knows....

This is just a taste of what's to come. The first official chapter will be up very soon. Vote, Comment, and Fav please...I feel like I'm a youtuber lol. PS-Who's excited for ABCD 2 ???!!! I know I'm so ready to see Varun again on my screen.