Teri Meri Prem Kahaani

The gifs in the banner are made by smileyfaceballoon Thank you Meenal so much for gif-ing(idk if that's how you would say it?) for me, love ya girl.

Miss me? Sorry I was busy with school and now I'm on break...Anyways go on and enjoy the chapter.

Date Night

7 years later....

"Va-runn!" Shraddha whined for about hundredth time.
"Shra-dddhhaaa!" He mimicked.

She slapped his shoulder, "Are you sure that leaving the twins with my parents were a good idea?"   

"Kya?(what?) and leaving them with my parents would have been a better idea?" He raised his eyebrows.

True. Varun's father and Shraddha didn't see things eye to eye yet they respect each other enough. Plus, she considered herself lucky that her kids shared a healthy relationship with their grandfather and respected him a lot.

"Besides Veenu and Amra are probably having more fun with Salman and Preity in India." Varun added.

"I know but I miss them." Shraddha admitted as she allowed Varun to lead her out the car. She could not believe that she agreed to leave her kids and come to Paris with Varun.

Varun laughed, "Shrads they need a break from their parents and we need a break from them." He said as he kissed her cheek.

"Fine....so Daddy where are we heading to?" She smiled taking his hand into hers.

Varun grinned as he took out a blindfold from his back pocket, "Well Mommy that's the surprise."

"Are you serious?" Shraddha giggled, "This reminds me if the time that we spent in Bulgaria."

"Very, now will you please Mrs. Dhawan allow me to put this blindfold on?"

Shraddha nodded, going along with her husband's antics.

Meanwhile...

"Nana, aap Nani se mila?"(Grandpa, how did you and grandma meet?) Veenu asked his grandfather.

Salman chuckled nervously looking up at Preity alarmed at how to answer the question. Luckily Amra decided to interrupt, "Nana, kis tara mommy or daddy mila?"(Grandpa, how did mommy and daddy meet?)

Preity and Salman looked at each other so fast that the twins were super curious about how their parents met and forgot all about wanting to know how their grandparents met.

"Aach bachcha lone, that's a long kahaanee."(Okay kids, that is a long story.) Preity replied with a smile as she set down a batch of cookies that she had brought the kids earlier.

"Please nani, tell us, please."(Please tell us grandmother please.) Both kids begged.

"Aach tick, aape lone aaje koun Karan uncle hai, hana?"(Okay then....you guys know Karan Uncle, right?) Salman started off and both of the kids leaned closer giving him their full attention as both grandparents took turn telling their grandchildren the story of their parents.

"Wow Varun, aap yeh sab is amazing."(Wow Varun, all of this is amazing.) Shraddha exclaim as she took off her blindfold and turned to tackled her husband into a hug.

"All of this?" Shraddha said in shock not believing that her husband managed to book the entire section of the Eiffel Tower.

Varun couldn't help but smile as he came behind Shraddha and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I love you jaanu."(Sweetheart.) He whispered and kissed her.

"I love you too batuk." She whispered back. They stood together watching the view of the city of love that was until Shraddha broke the silence.

"Varun?"  She whispered.
"Hmm." He hummed tearing his eyes away from the lights and onto her.
"I'm pregnant." She said softly.

It took Varun a second to process what Shraddha had said before he began to grin, "Sach? Main baap phir ho gaya?" (Really? I'm going to be a father again?)

She nodded and Varun picked her up and spun her around and then gently set her down. She giggled and kiss him again and quickly pulled away.

Varun raised his eyebrow, "Kya hona? Aap thik ho?" (What happened...Are you fine?) Concern was written all over his face.

Shraddha shook head," I'm fine...I'm just hungry baby, I'm eating for two...now chalo (hurry)please." Varun grinned and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, guiding her towards the restraunt that the tower had.

If someone had told Shraddha that she was to marry and be the future mother of Varun Dhawan's children, she would have thought that the person was plain mental. However kismat (fate) always works in mysterious ways. Take Arjun for example, both Shraddha and Varun thought that he was going to be bachelor for life yet he ended up marrying his first co-star, Parineeti Chopra. Alia and Sid ended up marrying as well.

As for Varun and Shraddha, their love for one another only grew each day and their children was proof of how far they had come from lost souls to parents in love. And who says that Ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahin ho sakte (A boy and a girl can never be friends) anymore....Varun and Shraddha were friends before marriage and will always consider each as best friends as they depend on each throughout life.

There it is...The end of Maine Pyar Kiya!

Thank you so much for all the love and support that this book has received! This is my first story on Wattpad and I managed to complete it:) I'm low- key proud of myself for not abandoning this story and actually finished...but then again, how could anyone not love Varddha???

So please tell me if you enjoyed this story. I honestly wished that I could keep writing but to me it felt like the plot was be dragging, ya know? I hope that you truly enjoy this story as much as I loved writing it. However just because this story has ended, it doesn't mean that I'm done writing I have two other stories: Hum Aapke Hain Koun (a Student of the Year and Aashiqui 2crossover with Rohan and Aarohi) and Kismat Konnection (features Zayn Malik )

Special thanks to emsuily and AlexRodriguez1269 for always listening to my crazy ideas or editing bc honestly guys this story would have no sense with out them checking over each before I posted on here.

Thank you for being such faithful and wonderful readers,

Jenny