Emotional Fool

Salman's POV

Salman's POV.

"Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor spotted in Mumbai airport as Shraddha comes to send Varun off!" The redhead reporter announced as pictures of both Shraddha and Varun hugging and smiling appeared on the screen.

I shook my head as I placed the remote down after turning off the TV.

"You know that she's already paying the price for her mistake, you know that right?" Preity Zinta said coming up behind him as she placed her arms around his shoulders.

" I know, but I just can't-" I took a breath of air, "Shraddha meri beti hain (Is my daughter) and needs to be protected, but I feel like I'm failing at that as well. Kya mere kismata mem nahim likha gaya tha pita banana ka." (What if it wasn't written in my destiny to become a father?) I stared up at Preity, who frowned.

"Salman, Shraddha is not a child anymore, but I can understand why you feel that way towards her." She said sitting down next to me, "She always remain your child, I hope you do know that because she refers to you as her pita (Father.) and trust me, Salman, she chose you just as much as you chose her." Preity smiled, revealing her dimples as she grabbed my hand, "Go on that vacation with her."

I smiled at her, "Apa hamesha sahi bata pata hay." (You always know the right things to say.)

Preity smirked, "I know I'm always right, Jaan."

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch, "Apa lunch karana or nah?" (Do you want to have lunch or not?) I offered my hand as I help her get off the couch as well.

"Well obviously, I wanna spend time with my favorite hero." She winked as I followed her out.

Alia's POV.

"I can't believe that Varun moved on so quickly..." I sobbed, "I mean I thought that if I broke up with him, he would try to become more serious." I explained to Deepika, who saw the news about Shraddha and Varun and dropped in to check up on me.

"Shh, Alia dont cry, Varun isn't worth those tears." Deepika tried comforting her young friend.

"But Deepika, you don't understand, Varun is worth it to me and I can't believe Shraddha...What does she have that I don't?" I wiped my tears.

"Shraddha may have a lot of things but Alia, you're you and that's what matters. Varun may not have realized that, but when he does, he'll coming running." Deepika said as she got up, "Maybe a little TV will take your mind off of this stuff."

I smiled, "Thanks Deepy so much for coming by."

"No problem." She smiled as she on the TV.

"Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor spotted Mumbai airport as Shraddha comes to see Varun off!" The perky reporter said as it showed pictures of both Shraddha and Varun hugging and smiling.

"Omg, Alia I'm so sorry." Deepika fumbled with the remote as she tried to switch the channel.

"It's fine." I said wiping my tears as I signaled for Deepika to stay on the channel.

"After Varun-Shraddha...is there a new couple in the making? Yes that's right we're talking about Sidharth Malthora and Alia Bhatt..." The reporter trailed off as pictures of the lunch that Sidd and I had earlier.

"Ohhh." Deepika started smiling, "Sidd and you look super cutee." She squealed.

"Wait what?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "Deepy, Sidd is just a friend and he treats me like a child."

"Whatever you say sweetheart, whatever you say." Deepika states as looks for DDLJ in my messy stacks of movies.

Hey guys so this is a filter chapter just so that you can see Salman and Alia's POV, as many of you requested:) So this weekend I got very few hw assignments so I thought why not type a short chapter for my readers. And hey I typed part of this story in my photo shopping class/elective when I got free time...which reminds me do you guys like the new cover??

Okay so idk if you know this but I'm a huge Preity/Salman shipper like in movie and in reality, honestly doesn't mater to me and its been like my wish to have Preity and Salman date ever since I was a young girl. And im so glad that people really like the father/daughter relationship that both Salman and Shraddha share. I found their relationship the hardest to write so far bc let's be honest Salman is such a complicated person in reality so yeah...

AND GUYS WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAV SALMAN MOVIE BC IM CURIOUS

 So whatcha think of the pairing? An don't you kinda feel bad about Alia??? And yesss Deepika is Alia's friend in this story instead of Shraddha for reason explained later in the story.  

Did anyone wanna share their experience if they have seen Brothers yet? Cuz im on the fence abt watching that movie...

*next chapter- We'll for sure see a time jump since Salman and Shraddha will be coming back from their trip and hopefully see some Varddha moments happens:) 

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting, I really appreciate all the love and story that this gained from the readers such as yourselves. Please forgive my Hindi and English grammar mistakes...I promise you that I have editors for this story, thank you my two lovely editors who know who they are:)

Have a nice weekend!

-Jenny