Karan Kaa Game-Karan's Game/Plan

"Listen and listen well Karan you have exactly twenty minutes to convince me that I have to date this sucker

"Listen and listen well Karan you have exactly twenty minutes to convince me that I have to date this sucker." Shraddha announced as she walked back into Karan's office.

"Ouch!" Arjun smiled. He knew that it wouldn't take much for Shraddha to say yes to Varun, considering that she used to have a crush on the man.

"That hurt." Varun exclaimed as he dramatically place his hand over his heart and pouted. Shraddha rolled her eyes at his antics and turned her attention to Karan.

Karan shot Varun a victory smile, "Thank you Shraddha for giving us an opportunity to fix this mess."

"You're welcome." She says in an uneasy tone, " So what is needed from me."

Karan smiled, "It's a good thing that I read the papers today before seeing your faces plastered on page six" Varun shifted back avoiding Karan's gaze, "And I managed to formulate a plan."

"Shraddha, I know that this places you in a bad spot since...well you kissed Varun when people assumed that he was in a relationship with Alia." Karan stared at Varun.

"For the last time, ALIA BROKE UP WITH ME. I didn't break up with her." Varun defended himself as Arjun added, "True."

"Anyways...Shraddha I heard that you have a few months off before going to shoot with Tiger for your next, is that right?"

"Yeah but my father has made plans for us to go on a vacation." Shraddha started off but was interrupted by Karan, "Cancel them."

"What?!" Shraddha exclaimed as Varun winced. He knew that there was no way that Shraddha would sacrifice her bonding time with the only father figure she had left in her life for fake dating Varun Dhawan, her childhood friend.

"What I mean to say is, can you possibly postpone that trip with your father by four weeks?"

"But I would need to ask dad." Shraddha protested, "And I would have to give him a good reason why."

Karan looked at Varun and Varun looked at Shraddha nervously, "Shraddha, Karan thinks we should tell Salman about the fake dating..."

"Have you people lost your minds? I can't just go to dad and be like 'Hey daddy guess what... you remember how last night I got drunk? Yeah so I kissed Varun and now the media won't leave us alone because they managed to get pictures of it...and now that I'm dating him, can we postpone our trip...you know the one that we've been planning for AGES?' Seriously you've all lost your minds." Shraddha snapped.

"Okay. Okay. Shant ho jao baba." (calm down, child.) Arjun interrupted. He had been watching this meeting for a while now, and knew that if he didn't step in, the chances of having Shraddha fake dating his buddy was slowly fading away. To add, Karan wasn't really helping in Varun's favor.