Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Something Happens

OMG WE GOT 2K+ VIEWS?! WHAT?! THANK THANK THANK THANK SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT YOU'VE GIVEN THIS STORY:)

Varun's POV.

Tent? Check.
Dinner? Check.

Candles? Check.
Music? Check.

Annoying fake girlfriend? Double, triple check.

"Varun, are we there yet? When can I take off this blindfold?" Shraddha asked for the hundredth time as I guided her towards the cliff area.

"Hold on." I placed her in the position where she could see the stars.

"Here...you go." I took off the blindfold.

Shraddha's eyes lit up at the sight of the stars. "Woww, Varun this amazing!" She turned around and hugged me only to notice the tent around her.

"Are we...having dinner? Here?" She raised her eyebrows as she noticed the Chinese take out at the side of the table.

"Yeah, do you not like Chinese, we can go somewhere..." I said pushing out the chair for her.

"Oh no. This is really beautiful. And you know that I love Chinese." I heard a bit of sadness of her voice as she took her seat.

Did I make her sad? I panicked. The point of this dinner was to show Shraddha how much she meant to me.

After taking out our food, we sat there in silence for the longest time which honestly killed me. Shraddha even avoided to look me in the eyes.

"Varun?" Shraddha finally spoke.
"Yeah." I looked up

"Ummwhydidyoubreakupwithalia?" She said super fast and nervously.

"Umm Baba can you say that again but even slower?" I chuckled at her redden cheeks.

"Why did you and Alia.." She trailed off as she played with her food.

I set my fork down and wiped my mouth, "Shraddha, Alia broke up with me the day that we met at the bar. Arjun called me up and thought that having a few drinks would help me deal with Alia."

Shraddha looked up, meeting my eyes,"Do you still love her?"

Suddenly, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Love was such a strong word. I should have knew the answer in an instant but for some reason I couldn't answer it. And Shraddha's hazel eyes weren't making it easy for me to answer her question.

"Varun? You okay?"

"I don't know."

"What do I need to call-"

"I mean I don't know if I love her...Alia."

"Oh." She seemed disappointed with my answer as she gazed off the stars, "Do you think my family is happy?"

It took me a second to realize that Shraddha was talking about her real family, not the family that she found.

By that time, I knew dinner was over as I saw that Shraddha had lost interest in her spicy Korean BBQ chicken. I quickly texted the crew that I hired to clean up after us. Getting up I held out my hand to Shraddha, "Let me show you something."

She gave me a slight nod as she grabbed my hand, "Where are we going?"

Rolling my eyes, I place my finger over my lip, "It's a surprise."

I guided her down towards a small pond that I accidently discovered when I had came earlier to make preparations for the night while Shraddha was still blindfolded in the car with the driver.

"So how were you able to do this all in one night when earlier today you had no idea that I was coming?" She question as she shivered.

I took my coat and ignored Shraddha's protests as I draped it over her, "Perks of being famous, Jaanu" I winked as I stood behind her with my left hand around her waist I pointed with my right, "So do you see that?"

"See what VD? There's just a whole bunch of beautiful stars."

"And that's exactly where your family is and is at, Rani." I pointed to a cluster of stars that seemed to be more separate than the rest, "They're over there watching over you."

"You're the first person to call me that in the longest time." She said turning towards me with her lip bit.

Whenever she did that, it strangely turned me on.

"Chalo ek selfie le re le re." (Let's take a selfie.) Shraddha sang as she took out her phone.

I laughed at her childness, but that was also something that I admired about her. She was a glass is half full type of person. On days when her family was alive, it was rare to see Shraddha sad or depressed.

After taking a couple of shots, we started to head back to the hotel.

Suddenly Shraddha stopped abruptly, "Varun!"
I jumped, "Shraddha don't scare me like that."

She giggled, "Sorry yaar but do you remember when you rejected my proposal?! It was on a mountain like this!"

"You still remember that?"

"Umm how can I not? I cried for like three weeks over you."
"Wait really?"

"Nope I think it was more like four weeks..." Shraddha said before she almost tripped over a rock. Luckily for her, I was able to catch her before she sprain anything.

"Thanks for the save hero."

"No problem, babe." I said as her arms wrapped tighter around my neck.

For a while, everything became silent. The only thing could be heard was our breaths along with our beating hearts.

In a split second, my eyes met with Shraddha's big hazel eyes. Something between us, I felt something like kuch kuch hota hai type of feeling. And I knew for some reason that Shraddha felt the same.

Without realizing what we were doing, our lips found one another. Her hand circled around my hair as my hands reached for her waist.

Shraddha suddenly began to pull back.

She closed her eyes for a second, "Do you remember....You love I?"

My heart stopped. I never thought that she would ever ask me that again.

"I love you, too." I smiled as my lips crashed with hers once more.

Hey guys tell me whatcha think of this chapter...loved or nah? How do you think Shraddha feels since with only got this chapter in Varun's POV?

Anyways I have to say that my fav. Shraddha movie so far has to be Ek Villain and obviously ABCD 2 bc HELLO the VARRDHA (my OTP) ROCKED IT.

Okay now guys what's your all time fav movie?

Mine has to be without a doubt Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Maine Pyar Kiya. 

P.S- I hope you like the banner bc I kinda made it in a rush.

With love,

Jenny