"Friends"

I just really wanna thanks to everyone who reads this story, comments and votes bc when I started to write this fanfic I wouldn't have expected to get the responses that I got:)  OH AND DID ANYBODY WATCH BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN OMG I CANT TELL YOU SO MUCH I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!

You can fangirl abt Bajrangi Bhaijaan in the comment section w me, anyways onward to the story...

Shraddha POV.

"Varun. Hurry up, we have to meet Sidd." I yelled at him.

"Relax babe, mem a raha hum." (I'm coming.)

I was currently sitting in his house, waiting for Varun to get dress so that we could attend a coffee date with Sidd.

I walked around his house, not much had changed, the pictures of our childhood still remains, untouched. I smiled as I picked up the frame.

I remembered the photo as if it was just taken yesterday.

"Shraddha, now if you promise Papa not to cause trouble, I'll buy you chocolates."

That time I was eight years of age and my family was alive.

"Okay Papa, I promise I'll be the best."

"What about me?" Varun was around nine at the time.

My father smiled, "Attcha baba (Right, another pet name used to mean dear.) We'll get you some chocolate too."

"Yay." Varun and I cheered and my mother managed to capture the perfect moment on camera.

A single teardrop fell from my eyes as I set the photo back in its place.

"Shraddha?!" Varun's mother exclaimed as she walked into the room.

I quickly wiped my eyes,"Karuna aunty, hi tuma kaise ho?" (How are you?)

"Main thika hum." (I am fine.)

"Are you waiting for my chota (young) beta (son)?"

"Sorry Shraddha I couldn't find my leather-" Varun stopped when he noticed his mother was in the room, "Oh hi ma, kaise ho?"(How are you?) He quickly came to my side.

"I am fine, you didn't tell me that Shraddha is stopping over, I could have cooked something."

"No ma, Shraddha and I are running late, we have to meet Sidd." Varun called out as he guided me out of the house as I waved to his mother, "Karuna aunty."

Karuna's POV (Varun's mother)

Oh, it's been so long since I've seen Shraddha. Poor girl having lost her ma and pa in that horrific accident. I'm just thankful for Salman for guiding her out of the darkness that had become her life and into a new chapter. As I watched the two leave and bid them goodbye with a wave, David had came in with a bitter look on his face.

"If you keep doing that your face is going to  stay like that."I looked at my husband as he walked into the kitchen and sat in a chair to read his morning newspaper. He skimmed through his paper, he then screwed his eyes and brought his hand furiously rubbing his forehead in disappointment.

"Are you okay, you look upset did your cricket team lose?" I looked to him trying to decipher the cause of his anger.

"Do you even know what your son is out doing?!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"He just left with Shraddha?" I continued to be lost on this whole subject. He stood from his chair and showed me his newspaper. The title on page 6 Bollywood's New It Couple: Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor caught at The Hype.

"Oh this is so great, they are finally together," I squeal but lost all excitement once I saw David's face.

"Why aren't you happy?" I looked to him in confusion, only to be met with a cold stare.

"My pappu deserves someone who is responsible and not drunk half of the time." He calmly states trying not to unleash his anger.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about a girl who got the role in my new movie when it should have had Alia as the main heroine. Now people will think that we favored Shraddha because she's dating pappu." He exclaimed exasperated by this whole ordeal.

" It shouldn't matter that they're dating, Shraddha is an amazing actress. No matter what anyone says about the poor girl." I snapped.

"Okay, so did Varun by any chance introduce Shraddha as his girlfriend?"

"No he just said that they were running late and had a meeting with Sidd."

David raised his eyebrows, "See?"

"See what? Maybe Varun wanted both of his parents with him when he introduced his girlfriend." I challenged him.

"Ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ban sakte hai." (A boy and a girl can never be friends.) He muttered as he walked away.

Hey people sorry that I haven't update in while, so the chapter is kinda short. Btw a lot of you said that you like the banners so I'll continue making them, but don't get surprised if I get lazy and just post a pic or video:)

Btw credit to heyvillain for the gif, I love you girl<3

Special thanks to AlexRodriguez1269 and emsuily for helping me in this chapter:)

-Jenny