Jab Pyar Hota Hai- When love happens...

Wait before you guys start reading this chapter I want you guys to refresh your minds and listen to Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam from DDLJ...

Varun's Pov.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I sighed as my arm reached over to the nightstand and hit the alarm multiple times before it finally turned off.

9:45 AM

Who in god's name wakes up this early on a Saturday?

It wasn't long before I noticed that Shraddha was curled next to me as she shifted in her sleep.

She looked like an angel, her curly hair spread out all over the pillow as the blanket covered her body. Her arms were on my chest. Being close to her made me feel warm and special. That was something that I was yet to have occur with anyone else.

It wasn't long before I noticed that this wasn't our agreement plan in sharing the bed...and the fact that I was shirtless....

My mind flashed back to yesterday night, searching for any memory that lead us to this position.

"Varun chaloo!" (Varun, come on!) Shraddha pulled on Varun's arm as they passed a club.

Varun wrapped his arms around her waist, "Umm babe remember how we got in trouble last time we went to the club and then ended up dating?"

"But Varun please?!" Shraddha gave him her best puppy dog, "Please baba."

As much as Varun wanted to give in to his new found girlfriend, he didn't because he knew that they or her would end up in some type of trouble.

"Let's compromise, how about we go back to the hotel and party at their club instead?"

Shraddha looked at the club in front of and back at Varun and sighed, "Fine." she said defeatedly, "Let's go."

Before they knew it, time had past by leaving them drunk and hyper, well that was applied mostly towards Varun while they walked on around their hotel.

Suddenly Varun started to whistle as he grabbed onto Shraddha's arm swinging her around as he began to sing, "Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam...Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.... Ab jahan se kahan jaaye hum. Teri baahon mein maar jaaye hum."

Song trans: "When I met you then I realized my love, that falling in love means going crazy for someone x2. From here where do I go? I want to stay in your arms till death..."

He stopped and then stared at Shraddha, "Sing Chirkut sing!" He cheered on.

Shraddha rolled her eyes but played along, "Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.... Ab jahan se kahan jaaye hum. Teri baahon mein maar jaaye hum..."

Song trans: "When I met you then I realized my love, that falling in love means going crazy for someone. From here where do I go? I want to stay in your arms till death..."

"I love you." Varun interrupted in his drunken state.

"Kya?" (What?) Shraddha said and her eyes widen sure she wasn't as drunk as Varun but hearing him say those words made her heart beat flutter.

"Kya? What do you mean Kya? Sun nahim diya kya? (What? What do you mean what? Didn't you hear me?)

"I. LOVE. YOU! He shouted from the top of his lungs.

Shraddha blushed as other bystanders watched them, "I love you too." She said as she grabbed the bottle from Varun's hand and took a long swing.

"Let go back." Varun whispered suddenly into her ear and chills went down her back as she agreed.

Before they both knew what was happening Varun pushed Shraddha up against their room wall, his lips meeting hers as Shraddha's hands moved through Varun's hair. In the heat of the moment, Shraddha found herself unbuttoning Varun's shirt when suddenly Varun pulled away, "Are you sure about this, Shra?"

Shraddha nodded, "I..I want this Varun."

Varun smiled and carried her bridal style to their bed.

"No. No. No. This can't be happening!" I whispered and yelled to myself when I realized what happened last night.

Damn. I really screwed up. Pun intended.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Say boom, boom, boom.... My cellphone went off, I quickly answered it as Shraddha stirred in her sleep and walked into the bathroom.

"Hello."

"VARUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I pulled the phone a couple of inches from my ear. This was too early in the morning for me to be dealing with this type of stuff.

"At my hotel room, look Rohit I'm coming I promise I'll be there in a hour." I replied.

Rohit sighed, "Just hurry the hell up, everyone's waiting for you."

Hey so I apology for this late chapter, I got caught up with school and stuff... Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

Have you guys ever met anyone famous?

I'll tell you my crazy experience that involves Varun, Shraddha and Prabhu Deva next chapter...mainly because I'm too tired to type much longer...AND OMG GUYS TALK TO ME ABT QUANTICO IF YOU SEEN IT!!! GOTTA LOVE PC...bye now:)

With love,

-Jenny