Surprise!

Varun's POV.

"That was a great take." I complimented Kriti as I grabbed a water bottle from my water boy.

"Thanks Varun, but you were better." She smiled as both Shahrukh Khan Sir and Kajol Ma'am approached us.

"Varun, Kriti, I loved that dance scene." Kajol Ma'am said as Shahrukh Sir nodded,"Well done."

"Thank you." Both Kriti and I said at the same time.

"Anyways hama soca rahe the ki apa logom ek break ki jarurata. (We were thinking that you guys need a break.)" Shahrukh Sir said, "So we decided that today we should explore Bulgaria."

"Really?" Kriti interrupted, "Thank you so much!" She squealed in excitement.

Kajol began to smile as Shahrukh's attention along with Kriti began to shift and before I turned around to see what was so interesting.

"Mere piche kya hai?" (What's behind me thats so eye catching?)

I suddenly become blinded.

Shraddha's POV.

"Yes, Dad I landed...yeah Shahrukh Uncle knows I'm coming...yes Dad I got it. Now I'm hanging up..okay bye." I paid my driver as I hung up.

Rolling my eyes, I placed my phone in my back pocket. You'd think that Salman would drop the over protective duty considering that I'm 26 but nooo I am and will possibly always remain a child in his eyes.

"Shraddha! Shraddha Kapoor." A familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I looked and smiled, "Heyy Rohit, How are you?" I hugged Rohit Shetty, the director of Dilwale.

"Never better, and by the way Varun has no idea that you're here."

"Wait what." I did a double take.

Rohit looked confused, "Karan called to tell me that you wanted to surprise Varun..."

"Ohhh sorry I must have forgotten that I asked Karan to call because I-" I trailed off, "Anyways am I interrupting anything?" I said looking around the area.

"No, we just finished...In fact why don't you follow me I can take you to Varun."

"Thanks Rohit for letting me tag along."

"No problem, I thought Varun deserved a little fun since he's been working hard."

"Yay! Thank you!" I heard Kriti squeal.

This was a perfect opportunity considering that Varun had his back turned to me.

"I'll see you later Rohit." I whispered as he gave me a thumbs up.

Sneaking up behind Varun I placed a finger over my lip to signal for Shahrukh uncle and Kajol aunty along with Kriti, who already seemed like she was ready to yell out my name, to keep quiet.

"Mere piche kya hai?" Varun suddenly questioned." (What's behind me thats so eye catching?)

Acting fast, I covered both of his eyes with my hands, "Guess who." I sang with a smile.

"Chirkut." He said without any hesitation in his voice as he removed my hands.

"Surprise!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, "Are you happy to see me Jaanu?" I winked.

"Lekina tum..." (But you here..) He placed his arms around my waist as he kissed my forehead.

Just then Kriti cleared her throat awkwardly, "Umm hi."