Pink Lips

Shraddha's POV.

"Oh my, wow."

Yeah that was my first reaction to when Varun and I walked into his hotel. It's so huge! I mean like woah...I've been overseas but this room was amazing and even had a medium sized pool in the room. Yup the perks of being famous really worked in our favor at times. But, unfortunately there was only one huge bed and then there were pull out couches.

"Just so you know, you're sleeping on the couch." I stated as Varun took my coat from me.

I knew it was rude of me to take out my anger on Varun, but I couldn't help it. I was just so pissed that Karan would do something like this...

Speaking of the devil, my phone rang, signaling that it had gotten a text from none other than Karan, himself.

I hope you enjoy your stay in Bulgaria!

See usually I would reply back with a text that included some not so kind words but I was at the point where I was done him. Ignoring the text I grabbed my suitcase that Varun had left on the side and followed Varun into his somewhat of a messy room, but then again most guys' rooms were messy.

"Umm Shraddha?" Varun said taking me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said as I dragged my suitcase closer to the bed.

"I kinda need the bed..." He nervously touched the back of his neck," I have shooting..."

I take deep a breath and turned around with a fake smile, "Varun?" I sweetly called, "Baba kiya hai meri fault that Karan placed us together in the same room?" (Babe. Is it my fault that Karan placed us together in the same room.)

He sighed "Look, Shraddha, I know that Karan can be a little..." Varun trailed off, "But trust me, he has our best interest at heart."

Rolling my eyes as I agreed, "Okay fine, VD you take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I sighed as I dragged my bag yet again to another location.

Varun suddenly stopped me in my way, "I'm not letting you sleep on the couch."

I raised my eyebrow, "But you have-"

"I know but you're my guest."

I had no idea what Varun was trying to get at. Honestly, most of the time I had no idea what goes on in that head of his. Like seriously, I feel like I don't even know him anymore.

"We can sleep together." He blurted out.I blinked and my mouth opened and then closed.And then what he said was finally sinking in. My eyes  widen, "VARUN!"

"Chill yaar, I didn't mean it like that." He justified, "You know that I would never do something like that with you. Let alone think of you in that way. "

For some weird reason, instead of having that statement making me feel safe, it strangely hurt when he said it. I closed my eyes as I let the pain wash through.

"Shraddha?"
"Uggh yeah?"

"If it makes you feel better you can sleep on side facing the pillows and I'll sleep on the opposite side."

I nodded, "That works."
"Thanks Rani I don't think I could ever repay you."

Again that mushy warm feeling hit me right in the gut. Rani, was an old nickname that most people grew out of the habit saying.

But Varun still remembered...

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "You don't have to thank me V, I'll always be here for you." And I was telling the truth, granted that Varun wasn't physically there for me when my family died, but I knew that he kept tabs on me through Salman.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "You're the best. Now go get dressed we're going out." He winked, "After all my Jaan deserves nothing but the best."

I turned around quickly, hoping that Varun hadn't caught me blushing. Even though the kiss was on the cheek, I couldn't help but feel different...It made me feel...special.

Varun's POV.

The Vitosha Mountains.

Ever since I got to Bulgaria, all I've been hearing about how beautiful the view is. 

So that's exactly where I wanted to take Shraddha. I mean she has really done a lot on her end and I just really wanted her to know that I appreciate her.

"Umm Varun is this okay?" Shraddha stepped out of our bathroom.

Looking up, I was stunned with her appearance.

She was wearing a knee length red lace dress. Her brown hair was curled, reaching her hips. But her hazel eyes stood out the most. Shraddha Kapoor-Khan was breathtaking.

"You look amazing."

"Umm thanks, your cousin designed it. And you look good too." She bit her lip.

For some reason that lip bite stirred up so many feelings within me. Feelings that I've never felt about Shraddha.

"T-thanks and m-my cousin?" I tried to focus on her but my eyes couldn't leave her pink lips.

"How do you not remember that you're related to Manish Malhotra?"

"Oh sorry. Next time I see him I'll give him credit.." I stuttered, "Umm so should we go?"

"We shall." Shraddha responded as she grabbed her purse, " 'Cause I'm hungry."

Hey ppls! I meant to update this on Friday but then I got busy w/homework... Anyways next chapter is going to be a full Varddha chapter like i have it planned out in my head but I'm kinda lazy to type it out...so it'll take me a while to update.

And my fav Varun movie has to be
-Main Tera Hero bc I love comedy movie a lot.

Question: What's your fav Shraddha movie?

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting!

Oh and DID YOU HEAR WHAT SALMAN SAID ABT SHRADDHA OMG...

"Shraddha Kapoor is the Most Talented Girl in the younger lot...and Alia Bhatt is outstanding." - Salman Khan.

So proud of my home girl, Shraddha thou, I'm glad that she's FINALLY getting recognized for her work. 

With love,

Jenny