Naach Meri Jaan-Dancing is my life

Hey guys thanks so much for responses that I got last chapter:) I hope you enjoy this chapter too!

***Also it came to my attention that many ppl can't view the banner unless they're on mobile mode so please if you can go check out the banner:)

Shraddha's POV.

The night was young and the music was blasting some good beats. Pari and Anushka were jamming out to Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan as I approached them dancing along.

"Hey guys." I called out.

"Hey girl!" Pari shouted back as Anushka acknowledged me by dancing closer to me.

After dancing for a while, the girls and I decided to take a break. Although by that time Ranveer had came and whisked Anushka away, considering that they had to do promos do to for her upcoming movie

Which left Pari and I by ourselves.

But of course, Pari was taken with Sid's entrance to the bar, claiming that she hadn't seen him for a while, and eventually left me to myself.

So I decided to go to the bar when I suddenly spotted Arjun in the crowd and decided to go dance with him.

Varun's POV.

The Hype otherwise known as Bollywood Stars hangout. It was definitely one of the most exclusive clubs in Mumbai. Also contained the most expensive alcohol. I had called Arjun and told him about my so called break up with Alia, and he of course thought that alcohol would help ease things out.

By the time I got into the club it was jam packed, I couldn't even recognize the song that was playing. I quickly did a scan, looking for Arjun and when I found him I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl that he was dancing with.

For some reason, there was something that was just so familiar about her. She was slim but the black sleeveless party dress hit her curves in all the right places with wavy dark hair. As soon as my eyes met her hazel eyes, I knew that there was something special about this girl. Holding my gaze, she leaned closer to Arjun and whispered something in his ear. He turned and looked up at me, smiling and motioned for me to come over.

"Whatsup." I yelled over the music.

"We're going to the bar." Arjun screamed back pointing the the direction with his arm draped over the beautiful mystery girl that I planned to introduce myself to. I followed them into better lit area of the club. Therefore allowing me to see this gorgeous girl more clearly. What surprised me was that she didn't bother to remove Arjun's arm from her waist as she allowed him to guide her.

As we reached the bar, I gave Arjun a proper greeting which was our bro shake and when I turned to the mystery girl she smiled, "Hey VD, Hama pichale mulakata yaha sala ho ga'e haim." (It's been years since we last met.)

My eyes widen at her voice as she came in for a hug.

"It's been so damn long Chirkut." I replied still in shock that I was planning to hit on Shraddha Kapoor, my childhood friend. To be honest, it wasn't my fault. Shraddha looked so different from the last time I met with her, which was after the death of her family.

Shraddha's POV.

"So can I get three shots of Vodka please?" Arjun questioned after we finished with our greetings.

"Make that seven." Ranveer suddenly called out followed by Anushka, Pari, and Sid.

"Umm guys, I don't really drink." I interrupted, looking down as everyone turned towards me.

"What?! Shraddha c'mon only for tonight." Anushka exclaimed as the other nodded along.

"Besides if you get drunk, out of the seven of us there's at least one of us that's going to make sure that you get home safely." Sid added.

I stared at the drinks wondering how Dad would feel if I walked into his house drunk.

"Seven it is." Varun called out not before giving me a quick wink.

Suddenly I got an uneasy feeling about how this night was going to turn out as everyone lined up for their drink.

The liquid burned in my throat as I gulped it down. Varun suddenly grabbed my hand, "Let's go dance." He called out. I nod as I followed him out onto the dance floor.

Just as we were about to start dancing the upbeat song, it changed to a more mellow song, causing everyone around us to groaned and many people retreated from the dance floor.

"This one's for all you lovebirds." The DJ announced.

Varun shrugged, "Would you have this dance?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey Shraddu, do you still have those dance moves?" Varun said pulling me in after twirling me.

"Of course I do." I smiled.

"Then maybe you should show me some of them.That is if you don't mind Varun." Sid cut in before Varun could even speak.

"No problem." Varun said stepping aside and letting Sidd take his place.

Due to our height issue, I had to position my body more closer to him so that I could put my hands on his shoulder and we danced in silence until the song finished.

"Hey. Would you like to take some more shots with me?" Sid asked nervously.

I nodded even though I knew better and followed him back to the bar for drinks. To be honest, I was very disappointed in myself for giving into alcohol.