Moving Forward.

"Bullshit we're stuck here!" Namjoon screamed. "What the hell are we supposed to do just sitting here? The roads are flooded, we're not at the military base yet and it's closing off entry soon! So what, we just sit here until the car starts floating or disintegrates and we all burn from the rain?!" He told Yoongi to move out of the way. "I may not know how to hotwire this damn thing but I'm sure as hell going to figure it out!"

The members watched in awe as Namjoon frantically started disassembling stuff underneath the steering wheel. He started messing with wires, tearing them apart and shoving them back together. He honestly didn't know what the hell he was doing but when he took two wires and attached them together he got a small spark. The engine revved.

"Hyung I think you figured it out!" Taehyung cheered. Namjoon got the car running.

"Holy shit you actually did it!" Hobi yelled.

"You're a genius! Genius, Namjoonie-ah!" Jin said. Namjoon couldn't help but blush.

Yoongi shooed him out of the drivers seat. "Yeah yeah, now move. You may be a genius but you still don't how to drive." All of the members giggled knowing this much was true.

Yoongi was able to speed to the military base evacuation center just as the gate was closing. It closed right behind them.

"We made it! Hyungs we actually made it!" Jungkook cheered. As they pulled in they were surrounded by men in military uniforms holding guns. Jimin sat back in his seat a bit. "Guys this is a little scary," he confessed.

"It's okay they're just here to help," Taehyung replied.

The soldiers guided Yoongi on where to park the car as to not get wet when they got out. Suddenly, men in hazmat suits walked up to the car.

"Uh..." Jungkook started, "What is all this for?"

Before any of them had the time to answer him the men in the hazmat suits started screaming at them to get out of the car and follow them. One of them flung the back door open and started pulling Namjoon out. "Okay, okay, okay!" The leader screamed. "We're getting out of the car, damn!"

The members nervously exited the vehicle and then were screamed at again to follow the men in the suits. They were led inside a huge building and told to separate from each other.

"Separate? Why?!" Jimin felt his heart pump faster and his palms get sweaty. He was starting to wish they had stayed home at this point.

"You need to quarantine. All of you." One of the men kept gesturing for them to split up.

"But we've all been together this whole time. Can't we quarantine together?" Jin asked.

He was told no.

"How long do we have to quarantine?" Yoongi asked.

"A few days!"

"A few days?!" The members screamed in unison, panicking. The idea of being separated and alone for days scared the hell out of all of them.

One of the men in the suits grabbed Taehyung and started dragging him away. He tried to fight out of their grip. "Wait, no! I don't want to!" He started crying as he reached his arms out for his members. They started screaming but immediately all of them were being pulled away from each other in different directions. They all continued to scream and cry for each other.

None of them wanted to be separated. None of them wanted to be alone.

But they had no choice.